Reviews for How to Save the World: Book 1
Rediron101 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Cráp here's the missing info.

Abilities: Can hide his wings, he can control metal and walk through, breathe, manipulate, and can even eat fire. When he goes berserk that's when things for the other guys get really rowdy. His senses and abilities get enhanced by a lot and he barely will feel pain. The best way to trigger this is through pain and extreme anger.

History: He was found in a burning building but he was not harmed by the flames, he was in fact enjoying their warmth. A couple of white coats took him in for research and they put him through simulators and enhanced him so they could use his DNA to turn their own into weapons. Before they could finish the job, he busted out and destroyed all the files on him and the DNA they collected on the way out. He set out on his own and he was only 13 at the time. He had been living on his own, learning how to defend himself without using his "gift". He soon learned Muay Thai from a master named "Apachai Hopachai". He was not gentle and barely held back but he did teach Red how to kick some ***! He had been participating in tournaments ever since just for money.

Personality: He is very generous and always keeps others in mind. He is kind and gentle yet also strong and reliable. He never backs down from a fight and acts as a shield for his friends when they are in danger, but there's not much of that since all of his friends were hunted down for information on his whereabouts. He is a respectful person and respects others as well. When the situation calls for it he will pull off a serious burn comment. He is also very emotionless due to loss and suffering.

Weakness: He can't swim and he's a bit jittery in public.

Strengths: He is an expert on hand to hand combat and weapons, including guns excluding bows, and he has his fire abilities and whatnot.

Fears: Falling in the ocean, swimming and getting dragged back to that forsaken lab.

Other: Well if you want to pair him, go ahead but at least make it someone nice and not that much of a fighter. Also he always carries a bunch of 15 cal. bullets for his two 15 cal. revolvers and he keeps them hidden under his jacket and no one, not even metal detectors will know they're there.
Rediron101 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Name: Red Iron

Gender: male

Age: 17

DNA: 2%avian 0.2%pyro 0.2%metal and 97.6%human

Appearance: Midlength crimson blood red hair in a bed head. 6"3ft tall and very well built. Light red wings spanning 21.4ft long. Sky blue eyes but when he goes berserk his other two strands of DNA show and his irises and sclera turn light red, his pupils and the outlining of the irises turn dark red like his hair. He normally keeps his wings hidden. He wears a light red undershirt under a dark red dress shirt and equally red pants which is covered by a darker red leather jacket going down to his heels with a light red Ω on the back. He wears an iron ring on his right middle finger with a ruby in the shape of Ω encrusted on it. He also wears red tinted sunglasses. He is white, not pale though.
Sasaui7 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Haha. I loved this chapter. There was some nice humor in it, especially with the texts. I loved those. And it's fine about this wings. This was a great chapter, and I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I love it! I like the text talk Max and Deno had. Great
The Restless Drifter chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Ah, very nice chapter.
"Deacon is really hungry, and he keeps looking at me." I love it!
Although thus far you have not mentioned Deacon's croc eyes and missing finger. Other than that you portrsy him quite well.
The Thief of Pies chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Please bring Sarah and/or Mal in soon!
DXRough chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Great job.
ShadowManz chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I'm reviewing so that Jasper could be in the next chapter. Okay, so here's my review:

The story is coming out well but slow updates aren't helping, so perhaps you can update every other weekend?

So that's all I have to say for now
4everaduck chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Oh god, Ammo's personality is... Awsome! I hope you update soon. What will happen next? My grammar is horrid so I didn't spot any errors...
Casel002 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Very nice, I'm still waiting for the rest
ecophobia chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
"We soon were good friends, and talked about how we both had wings and loved ice cream."
I LOL'ed and smiled at the line.
Casel002 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Leave them behind maybe you could meet them in Moscow they'll have to go by plane maybe?anyways love the story hope you two have fun writing it
Lyric22 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Omg, I absolutely love the Chapter 2 update. You introduced Tabby and Josh perfect. I thought Tabby and Alle together was just plain adorable and the same with Ammo's soft side for Tabby. :D So sweet!
oceanlover91 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
lovin it
Sasaui7 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Two things - one a mistake and another a question. The mistake is simply you put blueish green eyes when he has blue-grey eyes. Another thing, because I'm probably completely wrong, but it seems to me that you forgot Deno has dove wings. I don't know, I simply wondered because you let it be known about the others' wings, but not his.

Anyway, it was a really great chapter. I really enjoyed reading it and I loved the new characters. Max sure has a big Flock now, huh? I can't wait for more, and great job with Deno.