Reviews for Mercy lives
Futureheiress chapter 1 . 3/17
I love this! I always wanted Ben and Adrian to have Mercyhave Mercy live! thank you!
BeautyInTheDarkness25 chapter 1 . 2/1
I keep wanting to read this, but I cannot get through the first page because of all the spelling errors.
Lexi best chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
I am so Thankful that you wrote this I always wondered what it would be like if mercy survived and this is absolutely perfect I think for the show mercy should have survived Bc i think it was cruel that she was still born
BlackStreak1 chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
Although the chapter was small it was still a great update I cannot wait for you to give us another chapter.
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
Great chapter I loved it and Mercy is getting bigger everyday.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
you should know you're spelling Adrian's name wrong... Your story is in need of some serious editing. Maybe you should consider a beta. Other than those the story is great! I've always hated how Mercy died.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
your spelling needs work; I recommend a dictionary.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
lovely story, although I HATE your use of yall. It completely destroys your wonderful story and I would encourage you edit it out.
Paige Marylyn chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This is so fake. I know they wouldnt say baby...honey...baby... to each other. Come on
Jessica chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
Wow what will happen next add more hurry thanks
BlackStreak1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
When will you update the story. I hate how the show has screwed Ben's character.
Badrian chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
When will you update again I like this story, and other Ben and Adrian fics on the site. I really like Turning tables, and You Found Me. I just love Ben and Adrian fics and I really like them as a couple. I want to read more because yours updates them from Mercy's birth. I hope they try again before the show ends.
bendria chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Please update i love this story
aqsah101 chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
please update...I love your story
Guest chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
I really like this story can you please update, I want to see how Ben's family like Adrian and Mercy. Could you also do a part where Adrian meets her grandparents and her brother.