Reviews for Mercy lives
Lexi best chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
I am so Thankful that you wrote this I always wondered what it would be like if mercy survived and this is absolutely perfect I think for the show mercy should have survived Bc i think it was cruel that she was still born
BlackStreak1 chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
Although the chapter was small it was still a great update I cannot wait for you to give us another chapter.
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
Great chapter I loved it and Mercy is getting bigger everyday.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
you should know you're spelling Adrian's name wrong... Your story is in need of some serious editing. Maybe you should consider a beta. Other than those the story is great! I've always hated how Mercy died.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
your spelling needs work; I recommend a dictionary.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
lovely story, although I HATE your use of yall. It completely destroys your wonderful story and I would encourage you edit it out.
Paige Marylyn chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This is so fake. I know they wouldnt say baby...honey...baby... to each other. Come on
Jessica chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
Wow what will happen next add more hurry thanks
BlackStreak1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
When will you update the story. I hate how the show has screwed Ben's character.
Badrian chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
When will you update again I like this story, and other Ben and Adrian fics on the site. I really like Turning tables, and You Found Me. I just love Ben and Adrian fics and I really like them as a couple. I want to read more because yours updates them from Mercy's birth. I hope they try again before the show ends.
bendria chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Please update i love this story
aqsah101 chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
please update...I love your story
Guest chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
I really like this story can you please update, I want to see how Ben's family like Adrian and Mercy. Could you also do a part where Adrian meets her grandparents and her brother.
Secret Life Girl chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
I am liking this, having Ben and Adrian still have those intimate feeling with one another after Mercy was great. Amy just scoffed at sex with Ben, but then tried to use it to control him. I can't wait to read the rest of this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Please keep going with the story and maybe add a ex girlfriend of ben making adrian jeoulous