Reviews for The Bond of the Orphans
Calmzone1 chapter 47 . 5/10
Amazing story, you had me right from the start. I hope you get the chance to finish it soon, I guess I'm lucky to have been able to read it all in one go, rather than have to wait for updates like everyone else. It sure you get hounded by people to update ... because they are anxiously waiting to see what happens next...picture us all perched on the edge of a chair, biting our nails while waiting (I hate autocorrect, it changed nails to nail salon!)
Omg, can you imagine spells gone wrong with autocorrect that Hermione's invented?
gleefan2009 chapter 47 . 5/1
love it please write more
Angele Fall chapter 47 . 4/27
I can't wait for the next chapter to read what happen with the snake and what they are going to do and what going to happen to Harry when they go against the snake. I wonder if Dumbledore going to figure how many Horcrux and when is he going to find the ring did they did the diamondand when are they going to find out that Harry is Horcux.
I hope you have a nice day.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 47 . 4/26
oh merlin please have mercy
poor kids never getting a break
loved the whole story
waiting for ben to be in hogwarts
minne will surely retire prematurely
haha and snape will go invisible
please do continue
bye sumi
Owen554 chapter 47 . 4/22
We need more
Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 4/21
Precious little thing, isn't she?
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 4/21
Ten galleons says Laura's a Muggleborn!
DarkRavie chapter 47 . 4/21
Jostanos chapter 46 . 11/7/2016
Happy(Fairy Tail): And then...

Harry, Lissa, and Ben: The 'Pink Toad Bitch' went BOOM! XD
Pat chapter 46 . 3/5/2016
I've been enjoying your story, and am sorry that you haven't updated in a year. I hope inspiration will visit you again - toward that end, I will bookmark this story, and check back again someday.

Also, I hope someday you'll create your own world, instead of using Rowling's world, and I further hope I will come across your fiction when you do. Keep on writing!
Danielle chapter 46 . 11/14/2015
please please please please post more
shannyauburn chapter 46 . 11/7/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
Saissa chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
This Dragon character reminds me of Agatha Trunchbull -the school principal -from the movie - Matilda (1996) - almost 20 years ago already? WOW! It was one of my favourites.
Tavaril chapter 46 . 6/1/2015
This story is brilliant! I love the family relationships you are building and all the pranks are very very cool and a nicer side to Snape? that's interesting. i'll be interested to see what you do next.
bkerrmom1 chapter 46 . 2/18/2015
Excellent story. The OC's are captivating and fit seamlessly into the HP world. None of the characters are Mary Sue 'ish in this which is rather hard to accomplish. Very well done!
I was so enthralled that I could not stop reading until I realized it was 3:20am and I had to be up to make breakfast and get the kids ready for school at 5:30am. I just finished the last posted chapter and look forward to when you are able to add more. Thank you for a well written fiction.