Reviews for Hide Me Forever
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
Keep going, youre doing great!
Carcrash87 chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
The story is great plz update
Kazaru13 chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
WHY YOU NO CONTINUE!? Seriously though, this is great pleeeeaaaaaasssseeeeee continue this!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
psst,look its over 170
A-bazooka-Fire chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
NO! Simply no. Nonono! fuck, just don't! LET THEM BE HAPPY!
Blackwind137 chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
I fucking cried at how sad this was! I was screaming at my phone, reading this, saying, "Why would you do this?! No! Don't!"... Wonderful job. Not many stories make me yell at my phone.
kimvanzandwijk chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Oh man! I need to read more! MOAR! I love this so much!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
How is his arm just lying on the bed? Is it not attached to him yet? Or did they just make the port?
FallenHope-Angel chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Holy! I was at the edge of my seat the entire time! Then I fell on the floor at that last line! Poor Ed and Al!
This is a great fic! I totally loved it!
Sokkasm chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
This story is so adorable...except for the sad parts...those are, well, sad. But in a good way!
TheFullMetalSin chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
Heyy! Love the story! I've been reading it for awhile and just wanted to say CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE BEFORE I HAVE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN? Thanks!
- Maci
5862-senbonzakura chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
GAAAHHH! WHY THE HELL THE STUPID WOMAN SEPARATED AL AND ED? FUUUUUUUUUU******!

Anyway, please continue it!
Snipperita chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
What is PTSD? Meh, whatever. Just another thing to add to the long list of things I don't know. T.T Update soon!
TheFullMetalSin chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
A. M. A. Z. I. N. G. This brought me to tears. Legitimate tears. Please please please please please please update soon! This story is incredible!
Joker Oak chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
I'm like a month late (catching up on FF when I can) but wowsers! I loved that chapter and seeing the next one will undoubtedly be just as good. Hope to see it soon!