Reviews for Hide Me Forever
pokemonpuck chapter 14 . 7/27
Damn how long has it been? I don't know if you remember me, but hey! I've been digging through my favorites and I HAD TO READ THIS AGAIN. Your writing is so heart wrenching but so good, I couldn't resist. I'm so sad that it cut off here but I want to say that you, my friend, have amazing writing. Whether or not you're still on this site or if you've moved on from this site, know that you have talent when it comes to writing!
DarkFlameFantasy chapter 14 . 7/1
This story is really really nice and I would love to see how it turns out.
It is disappointing that you didn't update this in around 3 years and I hope you didn't give this story up cause it had lots of potential and your writing style is lovely too.
I really love this story and hope you update soon! ~DarkFlameFantasy
Cedric the clothier chapter 14 . 6/30
oh my god. made me cry. great story. you did a fantastic job and now I want to die.
Sanswitch chapter 14 . 5/5
Please update! I love the relationships between everyone!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
PTSD aka post traumatic stress disorder. This condition sometimes occurs when an individual encounters a traumatic experience. In Eds case seperation from his only family. Sufferers experience high levels of anxiety regarding the traumatic event well past it's inception and occasionally have flash backs or dilusional episodes as well. Poor Ed my god! I neeeed mooorrrre!
ALonesomeAuthor chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
This absolutely needs to be finished! This story is awesome! :) Please! Please write more! I would love to see Roy adopt both Edward and Alphonse!
Icestar2012 chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
I love your story please I beg you continue
Lexi chapter 14 . 5/7/2015
You rule, hurry with your awsome fanfic so I can read it!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
Keep going, youre doing great!
Carcrash87 chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
The story is great plz update
Kazaru13 chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
WHY YOU NO CONTINUE!? Seriously though, this is great pleeeeaaaaaasssseeeeee continue this!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
psst,look its over 170
A-bazooka-Fire chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
NO! Simply no. Nonono! fuck, just don't! LET THEM BE HAPPY!
Blackwind137 chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
I fucking cried at how sad this was! I was screaming at my phone, reading this, saying, "Why would you do this?! No! Don't!"... Wonderful job. Not many stories make me yell at my phone.
forallcatsloveme chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Oh man! I need to read more! MOAR! I love this so much!