Reviews for Pick a Target, Any Targets
AznBlossom chapter 24 . 1/6
OMG! You are a genius! I love this cross over! You used the characters so well from both shows! I enjoyed reading this a lot! I look forward to reading more of your stories!
ab chapter 4 . 1/6
OMG! I am loving this cross over! I love Emily x JJ and Rizzles! This is like best of both worlds! I am enjoying this story a lot and I look forward t reading more!
LoveIsles chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
This is so good - every one of these is really great - i should be cleaning my closet, but - oh, well.
LoveIsles chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
i just discovered these stories - read the first two last night and this morning - these are really great.
srcuz41 chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
I can stand them getting so hurt dammit. I mean can't we have them solving a murder with out getting broken bones, shot, and something plunged into them... That just really makes me cringe with sympathy pain for them all... LOL lets just have a few brusies in one story just really minor stuff. I mean I just wanted to ask, even thou this is after the fact. LOL Thanks I am enjoying the stories.
ARtheBard chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
Awesomeness! Once again a great story. I just love how you can blend both teams and give everyone a good voice. Not easy with so many characters.

As to the vacation...nude beach? Just a thought. :-)

Looking forward to the next, my friend.
AR
ARtheBard chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Awesomeness so far!
Nightlancer600 chapter 23 . 6/3/2013
This was such a great ending. The fact that you brought in the senator and questioned the team's abilities was so unexpected. It sort of just made me miss Emily even more. Looking forward to the next installment in the series. Until next time!
luckdog chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
So more physical healing to be done by Jane, Jordan and Rossi and for Emily more psychological healing needs to happen :0( Good on Rossi, Strauss and the Ambassador for their help in keeping the BAU team together and afloat :0) I wonder what Morgan cooked Pen and Jordan ;0) Oh I just loved how Maura distracted Jane from her pessimistic analysis of her situation ;0)

Can't wait to read about the wedding ;0) Sounds like it is where some nut job is going to strike to get Jane or Maura's or both attention. Say in the style Hannibal strung up the cop in the cage in 'Silence of the Lambs', but on one of the crosses.
jenny crum chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
I loved this chapter and can't wait for the new story
rmpcmfan chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
Perfect ending, can't wait for the next story.
123a456e chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter! Please write the next one!
back2life chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
Nice ending. Next please. :)
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
This was one hell of a ride, I loved every single character!cant wait for next story! Hope u win competition!
calzonaobessed chapter 23 . 5/31/2013
Awesome! And yes you forgot to mention Marriages.