Reviews for It's All in the Mind
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 6/17
I looooove it! Tony is so cute and I love the stove ahah
Periwinkle Skittles chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Omg this is so adorable and amazingly well written!
Secondhand Problems chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
omg beautiful I loved this fic even if it meant I lost alot of sleep to try and finish it. so worth it 3
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
*giggling* Cute. Like, beyond cute. I love this pairing.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
sweet though to be in a relationship both people kind of have to know it
MarnieWest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
you might want to put a slash warning on here because some people don't like reading that. I thought it was really well writen and I like the story but the slashy stuff at the end kind of ruined it for me so it might be better to put that warning on. I liked the rest of it a lot though!
jenny chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I love this story.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
So much of this was perfect. I loved the inner dialogue Tony had when he unlocked his telekinesis, and how he was completely oblivious to Steve's forayed attempts at romance with him. Thank you Rhodey! And Clint's inquisition was also really fun.
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Ice!
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
So CUTE! I loved it!
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Today I realized that despite rereading this story at least ten times since the first time (not to mention the rest of the series) I had neither reviewed nor favorited it. This was a sin.
You see, my friend, this was the first Stony fanfiction I ever read, and probably the first slash I ever read (although, admittedly, I did not realize it was slash until I was halfway through the story and too engrossed to give a damn. (-: )
Since this is the story in which I was introduced to the beautiful world of well-written slash, felt obligated to finally review properly, and I will be favoriting this.
Thank you for sharing your gifts with us poor, desperate readers!
The Random Human chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Great fic! Tony's struggle with himself was awesome, and it was funny how dense he was. I loved the ending, it was awesome!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Wow! This is amazing. A rollercoaster ride of emotions and actions. Love it!
CrimsonWing67 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Why do all mutent tony stories end up in slash without warnings? It's a horrible feeling when the genre and summary makes it seemingly gen, and then slaps you in the face with slash, especially when you've enjoyed the first half immensely. I don't have anything against homosexual people, but reading stories about slash isn't particularly entertaining for me, so warning would be helpful. Otherwise, great, great story. I have enjoyed it very much sans the romantic relationship bits.
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Omfg I'm dead. Just dead. This. I love this. I can't even. I mean. Nope. No words. Love.