Reviews for It's All in the Mind
Ice!
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 4/8
So CUTE! I loved it!
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 3/20
Today I realized that despite rereading this story at least ten times since the first time (not to mention the rest of the series) I had neither reviewed nor favorited it. This was a sin.
You see, my friend, this was the first Stony fanfiction I ever read, and probably the first slash I ever read (although, admittedly, I did not realize it was slash until I was halfway through the story and too engrossed to give a damn. (-: )
Since this is the story in which I was introduced to the beautiful world of well-written slash, felt obligated to finally review properly, and I will be favoriting this.
Thank you for sharing your gifts with us poor, desperate readers!
Mistress Steff chapter 1 . 1/22
Great fic! Tony's struggle with himself was awesome, and it was funny how dense he was. I loved the ending, it was awesome!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/4
Wow! This is amazing. A rollercoaster ride of emotions and actions. Love it!
CrimsonWing67 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Why do all mutent tony stories end up in slash without warnings? It's a horrible feeling when the genre and summary makes it seemingly gen, and then slaps you in the face with slash, especially when you've enjoyed the first half immensely. I don't have anything against homosexual people, but reading stories about slash isn't particularly entertaining for me, so warning would be helpful. Otherwise, great, great story. I have enjoyed it very much sans the romantic relationship bits.
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Omfg I'm dead. Just dead. This. I love this. I can't even. I mean. Nope. No words. Love.
pitterpatter21 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
It was good. It was really really good to the point where I want to read it again.

I'm gonna do that now and probably read the sequel later.

:D
I AM BLINDED!
yoli ravioli chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
That was great XD
BitStrange chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I loved this one-shot/story! It was amazing! Im do going to read the sequels!
Luisma chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
WAS EPIC! had to re-read it to deal with the awesomeness.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013