Reviews for Fujino Lab
update pls.
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 6 . 3/13
although my brain is trying its maathafakin best to keep up with all the scientific stuff...i cant help but chuckle at the inappropriate scientific banter between Natuki and Prof. Shizuru :3

kudos!
Alphawolf69 chapter 9 . 3/9
Really great to see an update -still really enjoying the story (I like the historical setting you've chosen & the lab-based scenario).
Hidden Nao fan chapter 9 . 3/2
The way this story is written is very atractive and smooth. I haven't read such a plot like this one(and I learned a lot on the way with the kind extra info that you give us in each chapter!).
Unfortunately, I'm leaving at this point.
Really, it's such a great potential you have here. The interaction that you put on the scenary with every character always makes me wanna read more, despite the not so regular update. But I'm completely tired of reading always the same role of Nao Yuuki In Almost Every Awesome fic :(
I know its AU, and I know it's just a fic, but there are others roles for such a character as Nao that can make her a really good participant in any universe you can create :) Not only a whore for whoever reason you can put her in. Not only a desperate Nao who always use another girl to make her the despised one, to make Natsuki the always innocent and manipulable 'I know what I'm doing but I don't know what I'm doing' idiot.
Maybe if another female of the Hime cast would have that role instead of our lil' abused Nao I would have been completely fine with it. It would have been at least refreshing in the names.
But regardless of that, I hope that you can continue with your talent in writing. It was such a nice read to me so far!
Good luck.
kikichu96 chapter 9 . 3/2
Wow, I really like your metaphor for natsuki. She has such a deep past, it makes the chapter seem a bit angsty. I hope there will be more interaction between shizuru and natsuki. Nice chap!
very cool
Truna chapter 9 . 3/2
Lol, nice chapter as usual. :)
Er ... not really liking your Natsuki right now. That's not stoic and gruff. That's just plain obnoxious, spoilt brat. Why did she even bother to turn up if she doesn't care about passing the course? To make someone else's life as miserable as her own?
Truna chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Keep on writing. This is amazing.
Truna chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
While I can't understand a sentence of the scientific portions, I FRICKING love this fanfiction.
fuyu chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
been waiting for an update and yes! at last. :)

hoping to read the next one soon (ooh, the natnao). happy holidays!
wthc chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
They probably will end up on Seishin Lake, right? What will Natsuki uncover there? Oooh, it's getting even more interesting!...
Yeah, Nao, right, it's time for Natsuki to abandon her while shoving her tongue down the others throat...
I wonder if we'll get to see Shizuru's reaction to Natsuki's outburst. I hope so. And did the entire room catch their exchange?
Thank you for the update!
bubble.duckie chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
I really dread scrolling down the page as it means that I will have to wait for some more time for this to get updates. I'm really curious about all that happened with Nao and Natsuki's moms. I hope you'd find time to update this again soon!

Love!
bubble.duckie chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Yay! That was an amazing insight to Shizuru's life as well as a wonderful welcome party for Natsuki.

Damn Shizuru is just so hot no matter what role she takes! Love love! You're doing a great job dear author!
sammykhann chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
OMG! This was such an interesting chapter. Loved the witty dialogues and funny thoughts. The chapter just became complex towards the end but as the author is so skilled I am sure the plot will develop quite well. My thanks to the author for the acknowledgement in A/N. That was so considerate.