Reviews for Fujino Lab
please do more
I really like this story of shiznat but Are you going to do the other chapters?
Syein chapter 9 . 1/19
A very informative story with vocabularies that I'm sure I'll forget it even if I read the definition. Hell, definition won't serve its purpose when it's not being clarify nor prior knowledge of the words- even if I read them, I still won't get it (so I skipped most of them haha). Then let move on to the romance part, typical situation where the person misunderstood the conversation. I'll say "If you gonna eavesdrop, at least stay to hear the rest of it". This is why I facepalmed when Shizuru didn't stay. Though I believed she is smart enough not to jump into conclusion too fast over one simple statement. Overall, I really like this story and anticipate for the continuing. Thank for sharing.
As for Hanazono Shizuma- pretty sure I heard that name before, then I look it up and "tah dah", I squealed!- Shizuma in strawberry panic kyaa! (that is her right?) *sweatdrop*
elo chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Ren just come back to this story please :)
doni.gatto chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Oh my god that was the most beautiful use of nandeyanen I've ever seen (im kind of a japanese geek. Studied the language for 3 years) love the story!
CrimsonWolf07 chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
erhhhmmm.. author-sama (if it's just okay for you if i call you like that.. hehe)
please .. can you please give us an update for this story? I really really like how this story is so scientific and with romance in the other hand (even though i had tons of nose bleed just to understand the scientific side.. LOL!) but seriously, i really like how the story goes. Besides, it helps me too because i'm also a college student and i'm taking up a science course so i, somehow.. understand those stuffs you were saying here.. hahaha! :D :D
Update soon author-sama! Onegaishimasu..!TT
bubble.duckie chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Yay! Funny how these two misinterpret each other. I hope that they'd be giwn a chance soon! Please write some more!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
update pls.
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
although my brain is trying its maathafakin best to keep up with all the scientific stuff...i cant help but chuckle at the inappropriate scientific banter between Natuki and Prof. Shizuru :3

kudos!
Alphawolf69 chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Really great to see an update -still really enjoying the story (I like the historical setting you've chosen & the lab-based scenario).
Hidden Nao fan chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
The way this story is written is very atractive and smooth. I haven't read such a plot like this one(and I learned a lot on the way with the kind extra info that you give us in each chapter!).
Unfortunately, I'm leaving at this point.
Really, it's such a great potential you have here. The interaction that you put on the scenary with every character always makes me wanna read more, despite the not so regular update. But I'm completely tired of reading always the same role of Nao Yuuki In Almost Every Awesome fic :(
I know its AU, and I know it's just a fic, but there are others roles for such a character as Nao that can make her a really good participant in any universe you can create :) Not only a whore for whoever reason you can put her in. Not only a desperate Nao who always use another girl to make her the despised one, to make Natsuki the always innocent and manipulable 'I know what I'm doing but I don't know what I'm doing' idiot.
Maybe if another female of the Hime cast would have that role instead of our lil' abused Nao I would have been completely fine with it. It would have been at least refreshing in the names.
But regardless of that, I hope that you can continue with your talent in writing. It was such a nice read to me so far!
Good luck.
kikichu96 chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Wow, I really like your metaphor for natsuki. She has such a deep past, it makes the chapter seem a bit angsty. I hope there will be more interaction between shizuru and natsuki. Nice chap!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
very cool
Truna chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Lol, nice chapter as usual. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Er ... not really liking your Natsuki right now. That's not stoic and gruff. That's just plain obnoxious, spoilt brat. Why did she even bother to turn up if she doesn't care about passing the course? To make someone else's life as miserable as her own?