Reviews for Fujino Lab
xn3ct chapter 9 . 1/24
I'm really liking this story! I'm a little saddened by Nao's and Natsuki's bond. Shizuru also seem to have a somewhat tragic past. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter!
xn3ct chapter 5 . 1/24
Haruka snapping that she has no new results. Classic PhD student on a lab meeting! LOL, good times.

The whole lab meeting was pretty awesome. I did not think it would be fun to read about it (since sometimes even the real lab meetings are kind of boring) ;) You managed to dump quite a lot of info on us while sounding like real dialog and making it interesting, so kudos to you!

Even though I am but a soft-scientist myself, my ex is a molecular biologist, so I understand a bit about PCRs and plasmids and also about using AAV DJ to reprogram fibroblasts into stem cells or something (I hope I got that last bit right).

Anyways, I never though the day would come when I would read a fanfiction with both Shiznat and Adenoviruses.
Please keep surprising me!
xn3ct chapter 1 . 1/23
This looks very promising! Shizuru as a "boring scientist", LOL! I'm interested, since I'm a boring scientist myself.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2016
Ok, may 2017.
Till then, take care!
tsjayanti chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
I think I just broke my brain with all this alien science stuffs
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
Hey, I know that your story is on hiatus at the moment, but I would really like to encourage you to start your writing again in May 2017 (or sooner, if you think you could!). I've really enjoyed this story, and would love to see some more ShizNat moments!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2016
Waiting for your updates
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
Please update, fall 2016 will end soon
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
Hope u finish revising it soon. It is fall 2016 already..
Guest chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
Hope summer is coming soon so that you will update. Good everything u do
LinKun chapter 9 . 3/19/2016
It's a good story so I really hope you can start rewritting it in summer.
ddi chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
i did it! I just finish reading all over again... For the third time... Could you please update soon? I love the story youre writing here.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
please do more
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
I really like this story of shiznat but Are you going to do the other chapters?
Sye-inv chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
A very informative story with vocabularies that I'm sure I'll forget it even if I read the definition. Hell, definition won't serve its purpose when it's not being clarify nor prior knowledge of the words- even if I read them, I still won't get it (so I skipped most of them haha). Then let move on to the romance part, typical situation where the person misunderstood the conversation. I'll say "If you gonna eavesdrop, at least stay to hear the rest of it". This is why I facepalmed when Shizuru didn't stay. Though I believed she is smart enough not to jump into conclusion too fast over one simple statement. Overall, I really like this story and anticipate for the continuing. Thank for sharing.
As for Hanazono Shizuma- pretty sure I heard that name before, then I look it up and "tah dah", I squealed!- Shizuma in strawberry panic kyaa! (that is her right?) *sweatdrop*