Reviews for Grace Like Rain
i luv ewansmile chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
Awesome story! Really liked it. Brought me to tears, happy and sad. Great job.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
Awwwww!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Awww. What a lovely chapter after such a sad one.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Oh my goodness. You know how to write some serious suspence and twists. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Oh, my. Trying to type through the tears here. So utterly sad. This chapter pulled at my heart strings.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
OH. MY. GOODNESS! This was intense. Great chapter.
ariesrobin chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
Big happy smile. :D
FionaFan chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
OMG, i love this chapter so much. I hope their reunion is as bittersweet as this chapter and the previous one. I can't wait to read the next chapter. This made my day. Keep up the great work.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
You're cutting there? No way, where's the wedding scene? ) Liked how Mikey ran the wedding like the special op that it was and glad to see he finally cleared the air with Fiona. Such a happy occasion, but so sad that Dani wasn't around to be there.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
I really loved that you had Bly be the one to spring Fiona and her mistrust and disbelief was well played (and well deserved). Loved her reunion scene with Maddie, but I LOL'd at her and Mike tumbling around on the floor in the airport. You executed a deft fade to black at the end of that chapter!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
OMG! Not Dani, too! That's awful. I feel so bad for not just Jesse, but the whole team! That Card was one sneaky SOB, dead and alive!
FicreaderT chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Aww... Really liked that chapter!
southpawokpoet chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Fantastic!
LN8866 chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Sooooooo Sweet! Loved it!
FMSMandi chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
That was awesome. Huge smile on my face right now. That was sweest how Michael was all nervouse. You should have put in Fiona's side of it too. Maybe next chapter.