Reviews for Sarah Versus the Farm
keith reber chapter 11 . 5/13
Is this story ever going to be finished.
Kelt45 chapter 11 . 5/8
I don't really like to leave "negative" reviews, but do think it fair to warn other readings about incomplete stories.

Frankly, there is nothing negative to say about this story. The premise is a really cool total AU. It set up a lot of mysteries and Big Plot Points, and some of those were slowly being explained and discovered. The writing is done really well, and dialogue flows naturally.

The only issue is that it does stop abruptly. If you like the story, you are going to be sad when it stops because there are so many unanswered questions and things are just starting to heat up. Also Charah isn't really given time to truly flourish based on what happens in the plot and where things stop. For that reason, its hard to recommend the story as is. With no updates to this story for 7 years (and no updates to the author page in 6 years) it seems unlikely to ever be finished, but I do hope the author is doing well.
nevr chapter 11 . 3/3
This is a fantastic alternative Chuck story, one of the best. Really sad that you stopped updating it. I’ve really enjoyed all your stories, but like this the most.
Lots of things so good here. A confident, strong Chuck, at least in his ‘normal’ life, is so refreshing. And Sarah falling for him so quickly, and acknowledging it great too. Earning Casey’s respect so quickly was impressive. I also liked Chuck flashing on Sarah, unlike in the show, and therefore knowing about her life, Bryce etc so quickly.
Altogether perfect, apart from the fact you stopped! Would be great if you could restart again, but thanks for what you’ve do so far.
Timber63 chapter 11 . 12/27/2020
Really like the story, realizes its almost 7 years old, but would love to see this continue.
Richard76310 chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
Unsure if you will receive this but hope you do. Very interesting chapter. Just some FYI the Airtractor is made done the road from me in Olney Texas. See them flying quite often or parked at Kickapoo airport. Just where will you be taking this.
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 4/16/2020
Damn shame this fic was never finished. It was well written, has an engaging storyline and I love the way you wrote Chuck. He's def seems to be smarter and more competent than the canon version, while still remaining the shy/lovable nerd we are all used to. While I doubt this story will ever be finished, I do hope one day your muse will return to you and you will get a chance to come back to this incredible story. Till then...thanks for giving us what you have already written and Great Job!
Charahfsn chapter 11 . 3/30/2020
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE come back to this story. I love what you have done with the characters, the setting is amazing and you show all of them in a human light. It's been an amazing read and I to see it go further .
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2020
It's a pitty you never finished this. It's one of the rare 'actually' good fanfics for Chuck.
SomethingSemperDux chapter 11 . 3/11/2020
Please update this story! I have really enjoyed it and would absolutely love more!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/24/2019
This is an amazing story. I know it's been a long while and I'm not sure if you are reading these reviews anymore. Just in case I wanted to say I absolutely love this story. Its brilliant and o e of the best Chuck AU I've read. I'm definitely bookmarking this just in case you continue. Thank you for writing this.
Joebook48 chapter 11 . 9/29/2019
9/29/19—-just finished chapter 11
Good work so far
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2019
I’ve enjoyed your “Farm” story several times and concur with all of your reviewers that you have created/started an amazing and wonderful masterpiece Chuck and Sarah AU adventure. I consider this story to be one of the ten best Chuck FF stories I have ever read. It now appears something serious and significant has changed the course of your life and kept you from updating/completing this story for more than five years. I sincerely hope you are doing well and are able to handle whatever challenge or drama it was that life dealt you. I would also like to respectfully offer a suggestion that many other excellent FF writers have acted on when unable to complete an excellent but unfinished story. Find and pass control/responsibility for the story (along with your unpublished or partial chapters and your draft plot timeline/work notes) over to another talented FF writer who would like the challenge of writing/publishing a dozen or more chapters and completing your story. I think there are many excellent Chuck FF writer candidates that could handle this exciting challenge and who may be willing to volunteer, to include Grayroc, Steampunk Chuckster, WvonB, SarahsSupplyCloset and several others. The fleshing out and finishing of this amazing masterpiece would be a great service to the entire Chuck FF community.
nire47 chapter 11 . 4/20/2019
I know that the story has not been updated in a while but I sure hope you might still get back to this. You left this at a cliffhanger.
Majestic chapter 11 . 1/21/2019
Oh man, why did you stop updating? This is hands down best Chuck/Sarah story. Well written, gripping and surprisingly fresh arc I couldn’t put down. This feels like it was written by a pro writer. Good job. Please consider finishing this story.
Berksboy chapter 11 . 1/15/2019
A damn good story, very detailed throughout (Liked the in depth description of Chuck's property and land) writer has done there homework it seems with props etc.
As i have said time and again, i much prefer AU's and this is no exception, good premise, something different.
Such a shame that the road ends here, worth a read, long chapters mind you but would have been nice how it all panned out :(
N