Reviews for Unfastening
Majestrix Stormbringer chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Um, goddamn. This was sexy and so full of yearning and as I read I kind of felt like Nyota; as I dwelt on the wonderful descriptions of Spock I felt like I would trip if I had to walk next to him because I would want to look at him closely, too! Thanks for writing!
leighroberts chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
OMG i love this story it was so romantic please tell what happens next
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Very well written!
Obsessive66 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Very nice!
Theteener chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
OMG! ::thud!:: I love, LOVE, your stories! I wish there was more to this, but this is just so perfect!

I really hope you never stop writing them!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I enjoyed this. Spock was so smooth.
Gaurdi-chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I remember seeing that picture which sparked this wonderful fic! Quite appealing!;3 Everything was described so well, I could picture everything. I also love how you didn't have them jump in the sack at the end, and sort of left it hanging in order to get their thoughts on the relationship. It makes me miss the old bike jacket my father used to have, I would often wear it as a child!

I totally love the independent shops and restaurants that have their pets and things all around, I find it more comfortable and home-like atmosphere!
Nyotarules chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Great, sexy, one shot, would love to read a multifc of your version of their 'How they go together and became a couple' story. I bet Spock was the aggressor lol
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was great. TOS Spock always had a hidden side, and your version of it surely matches Linstock's altered image. (I went and looked.) I can imagine Nyota's surprise at his attire, her curiosity intrigued by what *this* Spock might reveal about himself. Spock is already a "man of mystery," and here he suddenly got more mysterious.

She's a goner, LOL!

Funny, too, is how Spock knows it and knows how to work it. And he doesn't hide the fact that he's working it, either, which is why Nyota allows it, I think. I guess there's a certain charm in seductive honesty.

Only Spock could pull that off.

This was a fun piece. Thanks!