Reviews for Never Let Me Go
It'sPastMyBedtime chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I just read these two stories again and..ohmygod.
You have to write more! They're so amazing, and not completely cheesy like a lot of other stories I've read.. LyLyLy x
Cris.P.C chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
I still can't believe these things are happening. OMG. You should warn this is OOC in the summary. XD Poor Rosalie, I understand her frustration, but the sentence "She wouldn't care for another crumbling maternal figure as she had done before" broke my heart. Although it's true that after all that Bella did I woudn't want to see her bitch face ever again. And I feel so sorry for poor Nessie. :( Their parents acted like complete assholes. I'm glad she has Jacob. I think.., I think someone should kill Bella so she can go with Edward and leave people alone. Nessie would stay with Jacob and could be happy and the rest of the family will have some peace at last. OMG, too much angst for me. XD I just want Carlisle and Esme to be happy with their children again. I think they can, Rose and Emmett and Jasper and Alice didn't do anything wrong, I can't see why they can't be a family again. I truly hope they can go through this.
Cris.P.C chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
OMG, OMG, angst, angst, angst, can't this people have a minute of peace anymore? OMG, so terrible! But I still have hope. :)
Cris.P.C chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
I'm glad they talked. :) C'mon, Carlesme, you're strong, you can get over all this!
Cris.P.C chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, Bellisle NO, anything but that, anything but that! I can't stand Bellisle, it breaks my Carlesme shipper heart! XP I'm glad Carlisle could eventually react properly. "She's nothing compared to Esme. Nothing" I LOVED that whole paragraph! Best paragraph ever! :D But this is so terrible, OMG, poor Esme, she has to know Carlisle only loves her, I hope they can go through this. :(
Cris.P.C chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
I can't believe what I've just read. I've never thought that I would ever found a fic like this. OH. MY. GOD. I never thought that possible! How can't Edward see Esme is just a poor victim? Human or vampire, she never did anything wrong! I can't believe he said that things to her, he's the gross one. What a twist, girl, I can't believe it. I've always liked Edward, although sometimes I found him a bit annoying. XD But in this shot everything changes. Now... I don't know how this could end well. I think I agree with Carlisle (I think he'd never kill him, unless Edward killed Esme first), he should leave and never come back again. And Bella and Ness should go with him, I guess. They're their wife and daughter, after all. OMG, this is too much ANGST! D:
Golden Eyed Writer chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Looking forward to some more. :)

Golden Eyed Writer
Alice Villalpando chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
I love the story! Update soon!
please I want a happy ending! Esme and Carlisle happy again!
Jannahannah chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
I love this story! You'll have to update it soon!
Ellie k.ullen chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
hey im sooooo glad you finally updated im sorry i couldnt read this earlier but it was as amazing as ever. please update more often
HollyShannenForever chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
No! Bella better not come!
Massie Cullen chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Oh wow, I can't wait for the next chapter! It was short, but good.
Massie Cullen chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
I hope you update this story! I really like it.
Ellie K.ullen chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
i swear if you dont continue this i will kill myself
Alice Villalpando chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
I really hope things get better between Carlisle and Esme! I don't want them to break up!
pleeeeeasee the next chapter!