Reviews for Little Hands
jellybean96 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
This is really cute! I love it!
Soprano009 chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
I really hope you will update more regurlarly. Of all the family fics out there this one is my favourite together with the dash stories. Melanie is a great character. I would love it if you bring other characters in it more like Alexis.
Twisha chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
These are adorable! I love the poker story. I want to read more "stories" from Castle's pov as told to Mel.
Katna Serafin chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
U totally fell in love with little Mel ...
She's cute!
And I want more about her, about them all! :D
Castlefan chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Good work, keep going !
annaangel23 chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Ah yay! I loved it, and I'm glad you updated. I hope you stay safe in your house during the hurricane! Please update soon!

Anna :)
Tempe4Booth chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
glad you're back please keep updating as much as possible
OTH-TMGirl24 chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
So sweet :)) UDS
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
awful pure shit bye
Audrey 1986 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
great chapter
Tempe4Booth chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
that is really sweet and i could really see Kate duct-taping castle's mouth
nahbois68 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
that last chapter reminded me of the time my brother and sister-in-law got the flu. they were so sick they called me at work to pick up my 18 month old niece. when we arrived at the house, my brother staggered down the stairs and sat on the kitchen floor, unable to stay upright while saying hi to his baby. She toddled over, kissed his head and said " better now" as she patted his face. He struggled to stop the tears -she was so worried about him and wanted to help.
Audrey 1986 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
nice chapter
Katie41319 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Omg! Aunt Vic! So cute :)
emsoreoangel chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Too cute. I like the idea of the perspective of Kate and Rick's daughter. You should have a chapter with Melanie and Alexis. I bet that would be super cute too!