Reviews for Primiere of Interest
Dismayed chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Some SPAG errors, but decent characterization. I found the notion of Stan the Man having a restraining order on Sheldon quite believable.
slmncpm chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
oh i really like this story. *SMILES* i hope you continue it soon. *hands you scones*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
plaes up dae soon. best ever
gumbycan chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
guest come back, damn maybe should look for chinese beta. andy oakes and his half-assed chinese. (enjoy the noir of his series though) will have an update as soon as i scale my block. sorry folks.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Sorry just remembered, not president, principle! Bad memories . As you can tell, not native in English...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Xiaozhang does not mean older brothers it means president of a school... pretty much.
Tongzhi means brotherhood, not brother per say...
Vivi-ntvg chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
well, though i like the plot of the story (plus it combines my favourite series) a little of your spelling could use improving, because you have some typos here and there. also, the part of the asian men wasn't so clear to me. but keep it up! :)
Reader chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Another exciting installment! The plot thickens. o-o

There are still grammatical and punctuational errors, however, and at some parts it makes the writing difficult to read. Perhaps search for a beta-reader? I still look forward to reading the next chapter!
Reader chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
This is a wonderful idea for a story! I'm intrigued by it! But, there are several punctuational and grammatical errors. For example, throughout this chapter, the tense switched from present to past, then back again. It's a bit difficult, but it would be best if the entire chapter were to remain in one tense. I believe many readers prefer past tense, but whichever way works best for you!

Other than the little errors here and there, this is a very good story! I hope to read more in the future!
LindaO chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Totally not a crossover I would have thought of - way to think outside the box! I'm intrigued - write more.
wcgreen chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
You have the "the need to right something," but you don't seem to know that "write" is spelled "w-r-i-t-e." Would that this were the only mistake in the introduction to your story. Your intro entices people to read your work; if it's filled with errors, readers will assume your story is sloppy, too.

Please reread your story. Check it for spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors and correct them before posting. The extra effort will improve your story.

You can learn a lot by reading good writing. If you need an example of a great POI story, check out "Backing Up" on the non-crossover POI page. Reading it will show you how to format conversations and punctuate sentences; it's also a good example of a well-plotted story.