Reviews for Amity
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
God, I loved this oneshot. You got Rose and Dimitri perfectly in character, which is shockingly lacking here. So many people seem to get Rose wrong. They make her sound like a deranged bitch with an anger issue, smh. I wish you'd write that Back to Baia fic. I'd totally read it.
alexlc chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I am surprised they lasted long enough to talk. I totally would have jumped him at the airport. ;)
Purple Pulse chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I love your writing! you stay very true to Richelle's characters!
loved this one-shot! if you wrote a going back to baia story I would be sooo happy!
:D if you ever do end up writing one, could you post it in an Authors note on this story?
- Purple Pulse
Bloodsisterarmy chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Please do the going back to baia story I love your writing and it really is hard to find good va fanfic lol
wordsequalmight chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Please continue this! Or write 'Going Back to Baia'. I would LOVE to read that! Great story! Keep up the great writing!
jhsdishidjmc chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I loved this story, it was super cute. And I would love a "going back to Baia" story!
lainey chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
omg plz write some more va/bloodlines fics you are so good with rose/dimitri characterization, the best I've ever read!
JoFlake chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Ahhh rose/dimka fluff, how can I resist? Once again I love it! On the topic of the going back to baia, Richelle actually wrote a short story which was basically that it was published in a book of short stories called foretold. (Not that means you can't write one, I just thought I'd let you know, I'd be happy with any VA fics you feel inclined to write.)
BellsConlon chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You are so right, the lack of solidly written VA stories is shocking. I really enjoyed this, you captured the characters well and the tie in to Bloodlines was clever. Just watch the consistency of your tenses in the story, but for an unbeta's work it was really solid. Great job!
Samwysesr chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I am in love with this story and with your writing style. Truly excellent. I hope you don't mind I posted links to your stories on my Tumblr suggesting people read them.

Mirrorchaser chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I am so happy that you wrote this. I thought I was the only person who had noticed the lack of good Rose/Dimitri fics. I really liked this story. It was sweet, and I can honestly see it happening, unlike alot of Fics on here. You kept Rose AND Dimitri in character, which is a hard thing to do. BRAVO!
team-ClinTasha4ever chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I would love to read another story :-)
I love this Pairing! And i love these Books!
Please let me know if you do write another.
Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Haha great story :)
ReBelikova chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love your stories of Rose and Dimitri! Please, you should definitely write 'Going back to Baia' story, I would love to read it ;)
rhi06 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Thank you! I cannot agree more been looking for a good Dimitri and Rose story for ages and haven't found one, till now. I would definitly read the going back to Russia story, been trying to fine one. Hope you write one. Thanks again! :)