Reviews for Congenital Insensitivity
Heuress chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
This is such a sad, beautiful story! Seriously, I was so close to crying reading the first chapter. Please, please continue this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
please update soon
Vievin chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
bluebacon chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Update!
Meagan Snow chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
I will most definitely be looking forward! You have a new fan now :)
May I ask if you are American…? That's a random question, sorry.
Anyway. I really love all the heart you put into this story. It just makes it outstanding. O-U-T-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G! And all the research you did into Mathieu's condition adds a new layer of depth.
I will be waiting for more! Please, update quickly!
Meg
Meagan Snow chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Hey!
I'd just like to say I am super, super impressed with this story :) I am not a huge fan of Francis… or I wasn't until I began to read this!
On that note, I'd like to offer my services as a translator to you! I'm a second-year French student from Poland, and I'd be more than happy to translate for you!
Please let me know!
Meg
KairiMcEwin chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
After seeing that you had favourited my story 'Blinding-White Snow', I'd curiously looked at your profile and stories- I always do this for the stories I can manageably monitor the fans of. Being someone with Asperger's(A form of Autism) and ADHD, I've always liked stories that show an AU with a character that's Autistic. I love your story, and I'd love to see more. I'd like to add that loud noises and music can be very painful on the ear. I know he can't feel pain, but maybe it could make him feel deep, uncomfortable pressure on his skull? Again, I do love your story and I hope you update. Merci, KM
Chibi America chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
D'X u made me blubber like a baby! Oh god...that was upseting...the rude comments were just nasty. Poor Matthew! awwwwwww wa!
Chibi America chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
As soon as I read the 1st paragraph I was in tears...
K-Ojousama chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Hope you can update soon.
pandy334 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Trying...not...to...cry*crys eyes out"
ShunKazamis-Girl chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hi, I just read ur story and I have... some questions.

How do u know so much about autism? Did u research it? Or did u have/or know someone who has it? And how do u about CIPA? U 4got 2 xplain about autism but not CIPA...

If u're active enough to read this review, can u reply back please?
xgothemo99xx chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Mathieu is adorable! Stupid grandparents! Keep up the good work!
Goblin Men chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Wonderful chapter. I was surprised to come across an update so soon, since many stories take awhile to be updated.

Pain. Hmmm. I can't really give a great example of what PAIN is, but rather the situation I feel I'm in because of pain. When I am in pain, I feel like something inside of me has been moved. An organ, maybe a bone, or something else has been shifted into another spot, without my permission. It feels like it's nearby where it usually is, but I can't really tell where or HOW exactly it's been moved.

I can live with it feeling like that, but there is a constant reminder that it isn't supposed to be right there. So then I start thinking that I really want to put it back into place, otherwise all the time, whever I am and whatever I'm doing, I'll be aware of this thing in me that doesn't feel quite right.

For me, pain just generates this sense that something isn't quite right inside me, and I won't be able to read, I won't be able to sleep, I won't be able to talk to my friends, until I can shift it back in place again.

... Did that help any? Hah, that was quite a long review, and I'm not quite sure whether or not it'd make sense to anyone else. Hope I was useful! Good day, and good luck with school!
TomatoLullaby31 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Pain is when something that doesn't feel good, it makes you want to cry and it can sometimes make yyou bruise or bleed, but other times it just makes you cry and gives you a head ache. ...I suck at explaining things XP