Reviews for Congenital Insensitivity
CheshireKitKat chapter 5 . 6/8
What happened to Matthieu?
angelica.n.cortez chapter 3 . 4/9
This is a wonderful story. I hope you can do more.
Heuress chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
This is such a sad, beautiful story! Seriously, I was so close to crying reading the first chapter. Please, please continue this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
please update soon
Vievin chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
bluebacon chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Meagan Snow chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
I will most definitely be looking forward! You have a new fan now :)
May I ask if you are American…? That's a random question, sorry.
Anyway. I really love all the heart you put into this story. It just makes it outstanding. O-U-T-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G! And all the research you did into Mathieu's condition adds a new layer of depth.
I will be waiting for more! Please, update quickly!
Meagan Snow chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
I'd just like to say I am super, super impressed with this story :) I am not a huge fan of Francis… or I wasn't until I began to read this!
On that note, I'd like to offer my services as a translator to you! I'm a second-year French student from Poland, and I'd be more than happy to translate for you!
Please let me know!
KairiMcEwin chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
After seeing that you had favourited my story 'Blinding-White Snow', I'd curiously looked at your profile and stories- I always do this for the stories I can manageably monitor the fans of. Being someone with Asperger's(A form of Autism) and ADHD, I've always liked stories that show an AU with a character that's Autistic. I love your story, and I'd love to see more. I'd like to add that loud noises and music can be very painful on the ear. I know he can't feel pain, but maybe it could make him feel deep, uncomfortable pressure on his skull? Again, I do love your story and I hope you update. Merci, KM
Chibi America chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
D'X u made me blubber like a baby! Oh god...that was upseting...the rude comments were just nasty. Poor Matthew! awwwwwww wa!
Chibi America chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
As soon as I read the 1st paragraph I was in tears...
K-Ojousama chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Hope you can update soon.
pandy334 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012*crys eyes out"
ShunKazamis-Girl chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hi, I just read ur story and I have... some questions.

How do u know so much about autism? Did u research it? Or did u have/or know someone who has it? And how do u about CIPA? U 4got 2 xplain about autism but not CIPA...

If u're active enough to read this review, can u reply back please?
xgothemo99xx chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Mathieu is adorable! Stupid grandparents! Keep up the good work!