Reviews for Congenital Insensitivity
shadowtiger96 chapter 5 . 2/19
Physical pain: physical pain is when you have an upper respect infection and sit on the deck coughing for 2 weeks and your lungs hurt, you can't breath, your coughing up blood, but medical doesn't care. They give you medicine that makes you cough more! Physical pain is when you cough so much that you think you strained muscles in your back, yes that's possible, but an MRI reveals you have a herniated disk and it's pinching a nerve that can cause serious damage to the leg the nerve leads to. It's when your lower back is throbbing so bad that you can't sit, or walk, or stand, or do anything with out it hurting and send a shooting pain down your leg because a pinched nerve, yet medical takes their sweet time doing something about it. It's been a year and a half and they haven't done much of anything. It's been 2 years since I fell down a ladder well and messed up my shoulder, and medical shrugged it off. That my dear is watching pain is
SORRY FOR THE LENGTHY REVIEW (it wouldn't let me post the rest last chapter sorry!)
shadowtiger96 chapter 4 . 2/19
PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY! Pain to me: emotional the stress that accompanies the military life style. The bull s*** we have to deal with. Being hundreds, even thousands, of miles away from your family. When days are rough you can't just go home and hug them.. I have hand complete breakdowns in my short time in the military so far, I have opted suicide, but I wouldn't be able to do it. Not with family back home. Emotional pain is when you get injured on the job and no one does anything about it so you sit there crying because your mind is racing trying to figure out what's going to happen.
CheshireKitKat chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
What happened to Matthieu?
angelica.n.cortez chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
This is a wonderful story. I hope you can do more.
Heuress chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
This is such a sad, beautiful story! Seriously, I was so close to crying reading the first chapter. Please, please continue this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
please update soon
Vievin chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
bluebacon chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Update!
Meagan Snow chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
I will most definitely be looking forward! You have a new fan now :)
May I ask if you are American…? That's a random question, sorry.
Anyway. I really love all the heart you put into this story. It just makes it outstanding. O-U-T-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G! And all the research you did into Mathieu's condition adds a new layer of depth.
I will be waiting for more! Please, update quickly!
Meg
Meagan Snow chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Hey!
I'd just like to say I am super, super impressed with this story :) I am not a huge fan of Francis… or I wasn't until I began to read this!
On that note, I'd like to offer my services as a translator to you! I'm a second-year French student from Poland, and I'd be more than happy to translate for you!
Please let me know!
Meg
Freelancer-JayStar chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
After seeing that you had favourited my story 'Blinding-White Snow', I'd curiously looked at your profile and stories- I always do this for the stories I can manageably monitor the fans of. Being someone with Asperger's(A form of Autism) and ADHD, I've always liked stories that show an AU with a character that's Autistic. I love your story, and I'd love to see more. I'd like to add that loud noises and music can be very painful on the ear. I know he can't feel pain, but maybe it could make him feel deep, uncomfortable pressure on his skull? Again, I do love your story and I hope you update. Merci, KM
Chibi America chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
D'X u made me blubber like a baby! Oh god...that was upseting...the rude comments were just nasty. Poor Matthew! awwwwwww wa!
Chibi America chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
As soon as I read the 1st paragraph I was in tears...
K-Ojousama chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Hope you can update soon.
pandy334 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012