Reviews for To Make A Queen
MattKennedy chapter 10 . 4/13
Great story! :)
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 4/13
I like the hinting you've put in about Malek/Devlin possibly joining in with them in the future. :)
NIGHTSHADOW33 chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
Lovely story though I do not see why it is still posted as an M.
Esarion chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
A really great story. Creative working and a good display of different characters, as it not always easy to keep different characters seperated and stop them from blending.
Keep up the good work.
Esarion
davycrockett100 chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
awesome
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
cool story
Princess Peridot chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
I don't think I will ever look at anther story the same way again that was a very good story
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
I liked this. I'm curious to know how, exactly, Sam and Jolinar balance their duties as a queen and Sam's life at the SGC. Not to mention of Martouf and Lantash would be allowed on missions or how they handle Sam's life at the SGC. This very well written story has, in my eyes, set up the bases of an equally good sequel that is possibly even more interesting. Still working on my first chapter. I have had to go back multiple times now to change things and still not done yet. Planing this redo is a bit harder than I thought. Now off to read the other one during my breaks of writing! Review you later.
Stardust of Orion chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
I've finally gotten a chance to come back to your fanfiction after several very long months and, of course, my first thought was to settle down in my nest of blankets (it's definitely cold here in my part of the world) and select a story I haven't read before. I was sorely tempted to go back to Chains of Gold, which remains one of my favorite stories, but am glad I decided on this story instead. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've never read a Stargate fanfic where Jolinar survived and I'm really glad to have found one. Do you have any kind of sequel planned? It definitely feels like there could be, though I suppose my imagination is perfectly capable of coming up with what will happen next with the Tok'Ra and Earth's alliance with them. :) Still, the idea of Sam/Jolinar becoming a queen is such an interesting idea that I'd love to read more.
kirallie chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
How did I miss this one? Great work!
General Mac chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
love it thanks
DeJee chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
finally they are making up now just wait till they make out ;-)
DeJee chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
i like the fact that jolinar is so foreward.. love this story
Wynnara chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
I really enjoyed read the chapter!One of my favorite parts was where Sam and Jolinar found a quiet corner to sit and relax their sore feet.I hope you someday plan to write a sequel to this story, like you did when you wrote Maleks story in the Tokra series,I would love it!
Belle Morte Rising chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
Perfect ending to a great story.