Reviews for Shattered Destiny
GirlyGirlGamer044 chapter 25 . 8/28
This was probably the best and saddest Merlin fanfic I have legit ever read! It was so good!
Madi chapter 25 . 10/22/2015
I don't know whether to thank you or hate you for writing this. It was just so beautifully written and absolutely believable (and heartbreaking).You got all the characters and their emotions perfectly. It hurt me even more than when the Merlin series ended. It almost moved me to tears at some parts. So Thankyou for writing such an amazing piece of art.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/12/2015
This is just silly.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/15/2015
Rather adolescent... obviously aimed at people with no sense of the ridiculous.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Wow talking about deep manī¸
Guest chapter 25 . 1/3/2015
Wow. At first I was unsure about this story, but it's a brilliant, albeit sad, work of art. The only way to improve it would be to go through and correct spelling and grammar.
NA chapter 25 . 6/11/2014
Outstanding simply outstanding, I thought that this was going to be one of the many poorly written dark merlin stories out there. Once started simply could not place it down.
ImaLady chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
Impressive dark story... T.T
grayember13 chapter 25 . 3/5/2013
You broke my heart, and yet I still applaud you on a great story.
Shubby4 chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
I recently found this story, and was not able to stop. Now that I'm done the story, I can't stop crying, the pain merlin went through is unimaginable and your story was just so damn sad and touching.
You are the 1st author I have ever favourited, just to let you know.
BenaddictedIntoDarkWithMerlock chapter 25 . 12/29/2012
Now then, I will have to write you an extra long review as I had intended to review every chapter, but I got so caught up in the amazingness of this story that I had to find out what would happen next. And so, here it is.

I loved the way you managed to get all the main characters into this difficult position and still made it feel believable. I loved to see how you handled each individual view and thoughts and feelings and still kept them seperate and different as it would be quite easy for a writer to just end up regurgitating all the same internal monologue of angst. *Pats on back*
Although you said that Merlin and Arthur and other characters would probably be very OOC, I think you actually managed to, with the exception of Arthur, keep believable and realistic opinions and choices within the characters as I would think that even Merlin can't persue his destiny forever under such circumstances as his loved ones are killed all around him and his world is crumbling. I mean, yes, Arthur was very OOC, but there was no way you could have written a story of this nature without having him make completely OOC decisions and comments. I think you managed to maintain good internal reasoning within Arthur to keep his actions understandable.
I also loved the way that you ended up with Merlin, Gwaine and Percival all being forced to fight against their former home and I think it would have gotten a bit samey had you have only had Merlin on Morgana and Mordred's side. Their internal thoughts and angst over their situations supported the storyline well and gave a good atmosphere to the story.

The only critcism I have is that maybe you could have proof-read your chapters before posting them as I know you said that spelling and grammar aren't your best subjects but I'm sure that if you read them over you would be able to resolve some of the small mistakes as they looked like you had simply pressed the wrong key. Also, I don't whether you've learn this yet or not, but you spell apologize like that - I just felt bad for you everytime you'd say sorry for the mistakes, you'd make an error straight after. Wow, that sounded bitchy... Sorry :S But anyway, I used to have this problem and I'd get moaned at constantly for my errors so I would strongly recommend it ;) Sorry if I came across very bitchy there...

But anyway, I don't think you need to worry about writing drastically OOC or unbelievably for any of the characters as you backed up their decisions with good reasons and considersations. Okay, I'm going to stop soon becasue I'm repeating myself and I'm probably boring you.

The little lyrics at the start of each chapter were a very nice touch as they gave a deicateness to the story and enhanced the atmosphere created by your writing.

You have a wonderful style and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this Fic. It was a good way to escape the madness to escape the stress-fest that is Christmas! Thank you very much and congratulations on this story. Sorry for the huuuge review!
Allycat817 chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
Just wanted to say that I absolutely loved this fanfiction. It was beautifully written (I especially liked the last line). Great job!
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
*snif snif* tht was beautiful, I wish it didn't end
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
hmm, I get that Arthur's mad but he isn't showing any pain regarding his son dying. Still, a good story!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2012