Reviews for Orca: We Are Spartans
Anonymus chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Kill zem alll.
Fehr dah Empehraaa.
(when are Spehs Mehreens going to show up? )
keep it up
Sebastian The Great and fluffy chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
fucking awsome
CigarChomper chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
This is pretty amazing looking forward to more, but I was a little confused about wether or not Trevor was talking to a space marine or not at the end?
Kane chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Hm...seems like the Pyrlaes crew just now neatly integrated into a Imperial Guard regiment/army with Salamander Space Marines attached to them.
I wonder how long it's going to take for things to improve even further or go down to FUBAR.

Also since this seems a bit better of a setting for the Pylaes crew well let's see how long it takes for the UNSC to be resurrected from the Imperium of Man but alas things will never be that easy, no?

Will there be an exchange of technologies in this one as well?

Oh and why exactly did a shot from Laspistol only manage to take out insignificant portion of its charge and are other pieces of technology going to be similarly powerful/useful?

Well let's say that I'll always be there for more from you.
CigarChomper chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
This is really amazing I'm hopeful you will continue this story!
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Nice, can't wait for the next chapter.
Kane chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
So the Orcas get some new fancy weapons help out the resident Imperial Guard troops, while there are some Space Marines around so how different from the last version will this play out and is the Master Chief together with Cortana going to become one of the main villains again or are they just trying to over take some Chaos forces and slowly but surely create their own personal faction that takes in anybody unheeding of their species and ethnicities and combines all their tech intermixed with some Forerunner stuff?
...Wait big green fuckers? Dark Angles anyone?
What's the Imperium fighting this time around? nids chaos Orks or Tau and Eldar?...let's reserve the Necrons for later.
RnR chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Good start, hopefully this can avoid the fanboys arguing that X is over/underpowered.
Ilovfanfic165 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I like the story but preferred the Mass effect crossover version.
HowAboutThisForAName chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oorah! Hooray for more Orca!

And with a new plot, can't wait for more.
Master of The Blood Wolves chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Hey, it's been a long time since I saw this story here, and it looks like it has seen a bit of a rewrite.

Good to see you decided to continue this.

Just one request:

Please, please, please leave Titus in.

And a suggestion:

Aurora Halsey chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Nice to see that you have recontinued this story, keep going!