Reviews for The Throw Away
Zoja chapter 6 . 2/22
I've just finished reading those six chapters. I admit that some of the scenes, details are graphic, some are giving me goosebumps, others make shake and wonder if someone could really be that sick to do that. But overally, those are the details that the story couldn't do without. It shows the way the crimes happened, the way the sicko worked, everything that actually matters in a crime. I don't think it should be any other way! And definitely, I hope you will get to continuing it one day, I would really love to read this story to an end!
mjentrn chapter 6 . 1/19
oh what happen to the rest of the story? a great plot and an amazing flow of events! i guess i just have to wait for your wonderful update(s). no pressure honest, i just love reading your stories, thank you for sharing.
Hope06 chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
I hope you find the motivation to keep writing this story it is awesome so far and I would love to know what is next
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Have 2 agree with previous review. Way 2 much information - totally unnecessary. Won't b reading again.
Agent Striker chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
I think the whole molestation thing is sick and definitely NOT needed. Sick, sick, sick.
71cottes chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
good lectures the fellow it is on the inquiry of sue and jack plug
Tangosalsa chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Yes a new update. Good to read that Myles finally showed his kindness towards Lucy. That Myles could be jealous of Dr. McGregor the way the Dr. was towards Lucy in his office.

It was good to read that Myles took Lucy in his arms when they both left the office of the Dr. And how he tried to make an conversation with Lucy in their hotel room.

I defiantly think that Lucy needs to have an good conversation with Myles and explains why she reacted the way she did.

The questions remains was David also ill? Because what is the common factor in those horrible killings?

Please keep the updates coming because I still have some questions and I'm trying to find the answers with the given information.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is a great start for this story and I can't wait to read more. You've got the characters right on and it is beautifully written. Thanks for sharing this!
TinkStar87 chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Wow, just...wow and please update soon -
Agent Striker chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
That was about a thousand times better than any of the past chapters! Good details, plenty of dialogue, and keeping things interesting. GREAT job, and keep it up!
Huck05 chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
That was me on the last review for some reason it didn't register me under my name
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Good Chaptr very detailed and to the point , although very sad :o( keep up the great work and please update soon your stories are very good!
Tangosalsa chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
So sad that the family fell apart because of the disaperance of Emily. I can understand the fact that each of them is blaming her/his self. Although words are not sufficient enough to describe the hurt and loss of this family, I hope that the team can nail the ... Who is responsible for those crimes.

Curious what the rest found. Perhaps a common ground could be the fact that Emily had MD and perhaps in the twisted mind of the killer she was not " perfect" due to her illness.
71cottes chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
to go on I feel like connaitre suite
Agent Striker chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
i like your story...but it seems to be kind of flat. add some flare, details, don't just have dialogue. but, i did love the little moment right at the end! ;]