Reviews for The Throw Away
x chapter 6 . 12/27/2017
ahhhh no please tell me this will get finished?
x chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
can’t begin to imagine how exhausting that job would be
x chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
aw Bobby and Tara are so sweet, would have loved for them to have ended up together in the show - I like he set up for the pairings
x chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
I like how you use all of the characters and not just two!
x chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
the zoo, sweet - not the biggest fan of jack and Sue but they are cute together and I couldn’t imagine them not eventually ending up together
x chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
aw that’s sad, can’t wait to see what this story will be like
guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
i can imagine them both reacting like this, maybe put a warning on top of the chapter so that people who have been through similar things could avoid reading the part about the assault!
guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
lots of funny little details in this (like the dog being named weasel), I like how you’ve done the chapters like one per pairing - hope to see more of the pairings and them leaning on each other in a difficult case!
guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2017
looks like I was right about the pairings, hopefully lots of b/t in the upcoming chapters! I love how tara can’t look at him because of his dimples, it seems like that in the show aswell!
guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2017
how sad that they can’t find a link - I hope they find one soon!
guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
aw jack is so thoughtful towards her
guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
great first chapter, can’t wait to see how to rest of this story plays out - I hope there will be b/t j/s and m/l like some of your other stories!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2017
There are some reviews about how this chapter is a little graphic and whilst i dont see it as over the top or too much maybe you could put a warning at the top of the chapter so people dont have to read this chapter if it will upset them :)
evieerose chapter 5 . 11/19/2017
I would love to see the end of this, I really like the pairings and the storyline!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2017
Please finish this! I really want to see where all of the couples end up
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »