Reviews for The Throw Away
mjentrn chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
very anxious to read more, hope you haven't given up on it or writing altogether your a gifted writer thank you so much!
mjentrn chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
very interesting start! i know it's been four years since you last post and i keep re visiting the story hoping you didn't loose interest! will continue to read on. you are doing a great job picking someones curiosity. thank you so much for your time and for sharing. GOD BLESS AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM sunny california, los angeles to be exact!
bgjk5272 chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
pleae don't leave us hanging too long thats the one thing i like about your stories most of them are complete. i noticed there hasn't been an update since 2012. does that mean it is the "end" ?
hope not !
mrsjacks chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
Great story! More please?
Zoja chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
I've just finished reading those six chapters. I admit that some of the scenes, details are graphic, some are giving me goosebumps, others make shake and wonder if someone could really be that sick to do that. But overally, those are the details that the story couldn't do without. It shows the way the crimes happened, the way the sicko worked, everything that actually matters in a crime. I don't think it should be any other way! And definitely, I hope you will get to continuing it one day, I would really love to read this story to an end!
mjentrn chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
oh what happen to the rest of the story? a great plot and an amazing flow of events! i guess i just have to wait for your wonderful update(s). no pressure honest, i just love reading your stories, thank you for sharing.
Hope06 chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
I hope you find the motivation to keep writing this story it is awesome so far and I would love to know what is next
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Have 2 agree with previous review. Way 2 much information - totally unnecessary. Won't b reading again.
Agent Striker chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
I think the whole molestation thing is sick and definitely NOT needed. Sick, sick, sick.
71cottes chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
good lectures the fellow it is on the inquiry of sue and jack plug
Tangosalsa chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Yes a new update. Good to read that Myles finally showed his kindness towards Lucy. That Myles could be jealous of Dr. McGregor the way the Dr. was towards Lucy in his office.

It was good to read that Myles took Lucy in his arms when they both left the office of the Dr. And how he tried to make an conversation with Lucy in their hotel room.

I defiantly think that Lucy needs to have an good conversation with Myles and explains why she reacted the way she did.

The questions remains was David also ill? Because what is the common factor in those horrible killings?

Please keep the updates coming because I still have some questions and I'm trying to find the answers with the given information.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is a great start for this story and I can't wait to read more. You've got the characters right on and it is beautifully written. Thanks for sharing this!
TinkStar87 chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Wow, just...wow and please update soon -
Agent Striker chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
That was about a thousand times better than any of the past chapters! Good details, plenty of dialogue, and keeping things interesting. GREAT job, and keep it up!
Huck05 chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
That was me on the last review for some reason it didn't register me under my name