Reviews for A Most Enjoyable Reward
Katie chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oh good god! That story was amazing!
bluesargent chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is like the fourth Bellamort I have read in a row, and I don't think I'll be needing to read anymore, haha. That's not to say that it's your writing (it certainly isn't), it's more that I don't like this pairing.
Personally, i don't think Voldemort would have done anything like this, but it's kind of like these are Bellatrix's fantasies before she goes to sleep.
Spiralling-Down chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I think I enjoyed this one the most out of your three Bellamort fics I've read. I might just be getting used to it, but it definitely helped that the ending made me laugh! xD You write it very well though - better than anyone else I've seen. The thing with Bellamort is that I've always thought something along the lines of, "Well, it's all very well and good, and we know Bellatrix loves him, but surely Voldemort can't love?" But you always seem to keep that in mind and still make the story work, which is great! :)
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Haha, this is really good. I liked the interesting way you wrote the smut, and I thought you did a good job with this story as a whole. And Voldemort's promise of a next time made me laugh. Good job!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Ah, Bellatrix smut! Bizarre for me, haha, since I've never read that before... But I think you wrote it really well. Good job on this rather unique bit of smut!
the lola chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh lovely Bellamort smut - you're just so fabulous at writing these two! I like how she didn't even have to say what she wanted and that he just knew. This was great.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Of course, this is the reward Bellatrix would ask - that doesn't surprise me, really. And how nervous she is about the whole thing, too, even though she's enjoying it - I can imagine that as well, because she respects and honors him so much. I love how it ends with the promise of a next time, as well, and I bet Bellatrix was certainly pleased about the prospect of that as well. The way he can tell what she wants, too, by the images flashing in her mind, makes sense since he would use Legilimency on people like that. Good job.
DarkLord667 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was an enjoyable read. You've done well with this pairing. Good job.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Haha, well, you did it. Nice Bellamort ;)
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2012

*faints from the power of the tongue of the Dark Lord*

GAMMA! I was smiling like crazy when I saw this! And it was perfect! I love how Bella when she's with him acts like a small child that doesn't know what to do. How he talks to her AS IF she WAS a child and telling her what to do and she's all confused-it's rather cute XD but very good in a way-only he can make her feel like that. The description of him of putting down his quill how he took that time-as if he were going to stop because he had to do a non important task when in fact he was going to put his tongue inside Bellatrix-very in character. And I love you for it! The reward part-that's how I see LV. He uses that power over you that makes you just melt and kneel before him. And Gamma, you put it like I really was begging you-I feel like a whore xD for wanting this. Thank you for writing it, it was beautiful and so very well written!

Much love!