Reviews for Cry Havoc
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
PLLLLLLLLEASE not Twilight, lol.
More please.
KeptinSight chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
I hope you continue this soon.
AustinMarina chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Wow! cool concept!
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
That's a stretch for Regina (not you, but something she would SO do), to arrest someone who was clearly ill for purposefully vandalizing a sign.
I enjoyed the internal dialog of Emma's about the smarmy doctor. The entrance of Regina was also a well timed one.
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Way cool with the scent markers and with the reason that Emma needs to go back. I like this Emma, she is more together.
It's weird that the other vamp can stay vampy once across, totally not fair. Emma will be doubly at a disadvantage since she won't be able to smell him/her in Storybrooke. Nice how the sign gets knocked over and how the dust particles seem to stay out though larger objects can go in (more clean freak Regina that won't even allow dust inside her gates).
Cool AU!
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Ooh, what is their paranormal connection?
Don't tell me, I'll read.

This part was really good:
/The kid's mom was the mayor. Just great. Emma's hand twitched as she forced herself not to touch her chest. As if she didn't have enough problems already. Now she had to deal with someone who very likely had the power to dig into her life and turn up all sorts of awkward things she didn't have answers for./
I never really thought much about the Mayor's powers being anything since the people actually are in charge (normally), but this does explain how someone with something to hide from out of town and under scrutiny would be very wary of a Mayor's powers if they were in this situation.

I like how she's leaving the car to leave a message -and a mystery- and returning to what she has become accustomed to, for a spell.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
We just got the vamp and now she's gone; I'm kinda sad *pout* But, this is pretty interesting. I thought that perhaps there is some magical ward surrounding the town and that if there be vampyres then there be witches. A witch is pretty close to what Regina is in my estimation. (Any inspiration from the Kim Harrison novels?)
I wonder how much Regina will know about Emma's previous state and current one...
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
,.,
This is cool!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
You have me intrigued. I will say that I'm glad you don't give the plot away in the summary, but it could maybe say a tad more to lure more readers in.
KIRA FIRE WOLF chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I really kinda want to know what's up with Emma when will that be explained?
Arwen17evenstar chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I think vampire Emma and witch Regina should have hot, bloody sex now! lol
Your story has me intrigued and I am looking forward to more chapters.
Mar chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
cool update I like the differences of the story with the show update soon like this story a lot;)
Avarenda chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Hmm, its kind of interesting how Regina is still so hostile despite Emma's cooperation.
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Well,Henry probably inherited that habit from Emma,running away.
Lady Shadow92 chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
oh very good now things get interesting update soon
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »