Reviews for Swan's mate for life
Rosawellian1984 chapter 84 . 7/12
I wish the birth of Bella's child should have been more interesting than Leah's cuz her body is more fragile than the she wolf... Like she should have a complicated birth threatening her life I want to see how Paul would react to it... I mean everything was more about him and Leah than Bella... I know she had her part but it seem more like he got stuck w Bella because of Leah's feelings for her. So he had no other choice than to return feelings for her.
Got a few chapters in, started to get annoyed by Lea. Skipped ahead and she got worse. So jumped to the end. Really didn't like her. First story of yours I disliked.
meggels13 chapter 84 . 6/7
Awesome story. I have read this and others of your stories repeatedly. They are great. My favorite is Apologies. Keep writing.
I don't like how Leah keeps doing Paul behind Bellas back. It feels like cheating. And Bella is always an open book. She tells Leah what she wants beforehand, and is open with them both, but they are going at it in secret.
M1A chapter 31 . 3/4
hun.
ateā€¦
need to sleep
good night:)
M1A chapter 30 . 3/4
Love ur Paul
M1A chapter 29 . 3/4
You know, I read your fics a long time ago (something like two or three years ago). I still like them. Still like this one too.
M1A chapter 6 . 3/4
worry worried little 'bella'
Emrysa chapter 84 . 1/30
J'adore!
Sassyvampmama chapter 84 . 12/1/2016
I was worried about this grouping, but you definitely did it right. Thanks for sharing.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
This was enjoyable before you brought your fetishes into it.
Lostred Rose chapter 84 . 7/9/2016
I have now read this for the second time and fell in love again with these three. I can almost imagine how hard it must have been to let them go and write 'the end' when you finished. Thank you for putting this out there for all of us to read!
cloudshadow22 chapter 29 . 6/28/2016
Kind of missed the wolves and your writing, so rereading this old favorite - "You should be a were-porcupine," about Leah has kept me laughing all evening. You do have some of the best descriptions ever!
JJjones123 chapter 57 . 5/29/2016
The opposite of tg Midas touch is the Sadim touch
JJjones123 chapter 50 . 5/29/2016
you know that feeling you get when you can predict what's about to happen? kind of like you have read the book before or have heard it but you know for sure you haven't? well that just happened to me with leah and kirrin and I am about to cry. I am too emotionally invested into this book
1,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »