Reviews for History's Most Chaotic Disciple
Ibskib chapter 10 . 7/12
a shame Ranma didn't kill him, I'm all for Ranma not wanting to hurt innocents, but some people like Ranma's captor make the world a worse place with every breath they take.
One should not refuse lessons just because the teacher is hated, killing Jenazad, and accepting that an abhorrence towards killing isn't always the right choice, would have been a nice ending to that little story arc, and would have seen Ranma grow up a bit.

The proofreading was a bit sloppy in this chapter, these were just the ones I remembered:

Reiko than asked - Reiko then asked

bringing alone - bringing along

she finally signed - she finally sighed

with back facing - with his back facing
Ibskib chapter 9 . 7/12
"I'm in a different class from Reiko and Ranma"
I'm guessing you meant Ranma, or are there two people named Reiko?

principal, not principle
Ibskib chapter 1 . 7/12
The thing with Reiko was annoying, I really hope Ranma won't end up in a pairing with her.
Treant Balewood chapter 11 . 4/27
Just about to finish rereading this whole thing but I'm going to be moving out of easy access internet so I'll post this real quick, Thanks for Writing this is still so good can't wait to see where you go from here.
You konw I have allways envision an ranmx miu or shigure
Chikubi chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
I've loved every part of this story. I really hope to see an update soon.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 11 . 9/15/2015
This story is awesome! Hope you update soon
Sungawd Ra chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Rrading the author's note, I believe you were referring to Different Time, Same Place, by Donny Chen.
King Loki chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
This has been a real pleasure to read! I never got into KtMD but will have to after reading this. Really like the journey your leading Ranma on. Especially chapter 10. Always fascinating to see him being pushed to the extreme and seeing how he will cope. Can't wait for you to release the next chapter! Hope it's not to much longer seeing as it's been a year.

For the pairing with Ranma, I'm kind of cheering for Ranko, a sort of more well adjusted Akane with some of Ryoga's better qualities, also her love of Ranma's girl has just gives it an extra nice little twist. To be honest though I could see it just as easily being with Reiko.

Thanks again for the great piece of writing! Keep it up :)
Parks98 chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
ranma just facepalms after the end lol
Parks98 chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
finally ranma is using his brian
Parks98 chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
...ok so i don't know how far ranma was in his story before the whole jewel incident but when a good friend says NOT to join an organization that has illegal activities like murder then don't go to the fucking organization!
Parks98 chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
...ok when on the second episode when we see a high school student cut a tree in half with a boken and all the crazy stuff i would think that even ranma at the very start of his series would be a very high level. right?
Parks98 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
damn it hayato!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
C'mon OC's better than Ranma?...seriously?

*sigh*