Reviews for History's Most Chaotic Disciple
Parks98 chapter 5 . 3/25
ranma just facepalms after the end lol
Parks98 chapter 4 . 3/25
finally ranma is using his brian
Parks98 chapter 3 . 3/25
...ok so i don't know how far ranma was in his story before the whole jewel incident but when a good friend says NOT to join an organization that has illegal activities like murder then don't go to the fucking organization!
Parks98 chapter 2 . 3/25
...ok when on the second episode when we see a high school student cut a tree in half with a boken and all the crazy stuff i would think that even ranma at the very start of his series would be a very high level. right?
Parks98 chapter 1 . 3/25
damn it hayato!
C'mon OC's better than Ranma?...seriously?

*sigh*
izica1 chapter 11 . 2/9
amazing please let there be more
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
Good work man. I look forward to the next chapter.
ChaosRagnak chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
I really like this fanfic so far. There's only one thing i'm not liking, it's what is getting me more and more immersed in the universe to be sure, but i can't help but despise Nabiki more and more as time goes on. I can't help but shout 'hypocrite' every time she gets involved in the mess. Other than that I love how the story is progressing and actually thought Ranma was going to get broken (emotionally) a lot more than he ended up being.

Hope to see the next chapters soon seeing that the last update was in march.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Your story has so much potential but its ruined by how weak you have made ranma
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
By the time of the failed marraige which you mentioned had already happened in the first chapter ranma would be 17or18 so he is older then reiko who you've said is 16 not a year younger and also by the point of the broken wedding ranma is a master class fighter and an acknowledged master by happosai you have cologne saying everyone is stronger but since ranma is a genius and the others were barely apprentice level fighters after 20 years they would barely be master class fighters so that means they would be about equal with ranma maybe and that's a big maybe a little stronger but only because they have more experience you made ranma 100 times to weak by the point of the story just before he was trapped in the crystal he had beaten both happosai and cologne and saffron and herb all masters if there arts and master level martial artists which would make ranma at least on the level of the ryozanpaku masters and the whole kiss of marriage thing with reiko really ruins the story your story has potential but you need to fix theiatakes I mentioned about skill and power levels
Aergaia chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
Fantastic, please keep doin what you're doin its amazing
Aergaia chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I'm lovin this
Bobywhy chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
First have to ask about the Mousse fight if Ranma blacked out does that mean he temporarily lost consciousness and if so doesn't that make the fight Mousse's win? Also about the Ryuusui Seikueken I'm pretty sure it doesn't at all work the way you seem to think it does and the way it actually works would make learning the move from his father child's play go to this site to find out what I mean. wiki/Ryuusui_Seikuken
Zikarn Krais chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Can Nabiki please die by Yami's hand?

I don't find her a particularly likable character in this story. Understandable, given what a sh*tty character she was even in canon, but still.