Reviews for Family Minus One
princessabbie10 chapter 1 . 2/15
The avengers? I saw those names (Bruce, Tony, Barton) and had the biggest grin. I love all you stories specifically your criminal mins and Avengers ones. Seriously i binged on your stories for two days straight.
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love this so much! Thank you for writing!
TooLazyTooLogIn chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Bruce, Tony, Barton?
XD
Avengers. Niiiiiiiiice.
Loved the story, LOVED Bruce. Love everything you wrote because its brilliant.
I'll be sure to log in next time I'm on ff and review everything properly.
-BadWolfWhoWaited
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Great story! I loved it! The family is from the Avengers which is the coolest and funniest movie!
StereKlaine chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Aww i liked the ending :-) Poor bruce though :( And i'll geuss that the names are from the Avengers (greatest movies ever btw) Barton, Bruce and Tony :)
EmmaKargo chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Its really Good!33
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
BARTON AND BRUCE AND TONY AND... You aren't kidding, are you? Avengers
TogetherForever1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I loved it! Was the name from the Avengers? Pretty good reference if it was. Great story, though.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
aw, sweet.
Musiclovesbest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Do the names come from the Avengers by any chance?
AMAZING JOB! I've been reading your stories lately. Your writing is simply beautiful. Your plots are quite original and it's all just wonderful! Keep up the amazing work!
jbrose40 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Very cool story! Are the names from the Avengers? I noticed that you write for that fandom as well.
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWW! I luv it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow! So gorgeous!
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Great story! Loved it!
cardcaptor eternity chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I don't know if anyone guessed this already, but the names are from the avengers. Tony is ironman, bruce is the hulk, and the last name barton is from clint barton, hawkeye.

But regardless, great story! I loved it and the ending was sweet. Also it was well written which is hard to find nowadays :)