Reviews for Family Minus One
deannamd chapter 1 . 2/23
i believe you got the bartons from avengers haha
Cinderfire16 chapter 1 . 2/7
Okay, yeah. This was nice. Completely messed up, but nice. The names definitely got to be, because nevermind the combination of first names and his the personalities were matched up. You had to have the last names as well. Avengers, right? I don't need the one-shot bug I am slowly getting through your stories. I like the way you write so far!
Cinderfire
superbatgirl123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
you got them from avengers you awesome person.!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Those names are from Avengers. I got suspicious with Bruce and Tony, but then Barton and I was sold.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
The Avengers, right? The unsub family name's I mean. Tony & Bruce. Tony Stark and Bruce Banner.
Baileys chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Brilliant thank you
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Excellent story here. Given that Spencer's mother is in Las Vegas and in a psychiatric hospital, I can see why he would feel like his team is more of a family to him than a woman he had to take care of as a minor. The names of the family I had to look at all over again to realize what you'd done. The Barton family was named for Clint Barton, Hawkeye. The two sons were named for Tony Stark and Bruce Banner. I just watched the 'Avengers' movie, so it didn't take long for me to realize where the names came from once I knew what to look for. Great job on this.

Cynthia
hail-hydration16 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Really? Avengers? It took me a second before I realized there were too many coincidences. :)

Tony comes from Tony Stark otherwise known as Iron Man

Bruce comes from Bruce Banner otherwise known as the Hulk

And Barton comes from Clint Barton otherwise known as Hawkeye

Avengers.
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I completely love the family you have set up. I also completely love your writing style. I really love to the world you set up on all of your Criminal Minds stories.
As for the names of the unsubs, I have to guess you got the names from the avengers. Clint BARTON, TONY stark, and BRUCE. I
ripper34 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Good story
Kristen chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
YOU GOT THE NAMES FROM THE AVENGERS! BARTON IS FROM CLINT BARTON, AKA HAWKEYE. TONY IS TONY STARK, AKA IRON MAN, AND BRUCE IS BRUCE BANNER, AKA HULK. :)
AndDeathShallHaveNoDominion chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
The avengers? I saw those names (Bruce, Tony, Barton) and had the biggest grin. I love all you stories specifically your criminal mins and Avengers ones. Seriously i binged on your stories for two days straight.
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love this so much! Thank you for writing!
TooLazyTooLogIn chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Bruce, Tony, Barton?
XD
Avengers. Niiiiiiiiice.
Loved the story, LOVED Bruce. Love everything you wrote because its brilliant.
I'll be sure to log in next time I'm on ff and review everything properly.
-BadWolfWhoWaited
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Great story! I loved it! The family is from the Avengers which is the coolest and funniest movie!