Reviews for Under
Dahkoro5050 chapter 17 . 4/14
Awesome story! I absolutly love it. Right now I'm in the middle of writing a history fic of my own, and lots of the things you mentioned in this story I have already planned to put in mine. I couldn't help but draw comparisons between my outline and your story. If you want to check it out just click on my name. Thank you so much for the great read! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
jerel chapter 11 . 3/17
Killing someone who's trying to kill you doesn't make you a murderer; it makes you a survivor.
Jerel chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
The only chapter I really have problems with. Defending yourself isn't murder, plus the ages when they happened makes him even less accountable. There was an episode of CSI where a 10 year old boy shot and killed a dirty cop that was trying to take away his older brother. The kid thought he was defending his brother. When CSI figured it out, they didn't accuse the boy, they got him counseling.
SimplyaCritic chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
aww
detrametal chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
very amazing, I found myself wondering what was going to happen next...or how he was going to kick the crap out of Robin
BartWLewis chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
Awesome story loved the concept of Beast B... Gar's mask.
Anon chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I really like this story, and the plot is very interesting, but I couldn't go further than chapter three because of all the petty spelling mistakes.

Most of the mistakes are very minor, but also very numerous. Have you considered typing out your story on Microsoft Word before transferring it over?
sunshineg9 chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
this was a great story! and you didn't make it really long!
TigerStriper chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Someone's got split personality issues... just sayin.
Darkness on the Rise chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
Just read entire thing in less than 1 hour. Didn't know you like Green Day! I love them! Anyway, good story!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
Congrats, that was very good!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
"I wished I could talk in animal form.."

I always wonder why they made BB mute in his animal forms in the show. He was perfectly able to talk in the comics when in his animal forms, and that was when he usually cracked his best jokes.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
She was blushing because he asked her out on a date? After they made the two backed monster?

BTW, this is pretty good, especially considering that it was your first story. I think you've done a great job with them exploring their feelings for each other. The pace has been good and not rushed.
jerel chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
First fan fiction? Very good!
moonlightnight1 chapter 17 . 9/4/2012