Reviews for The Legend of Kuroman
x yukari chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
I died at Japanese lunchtime rush, hahaha! And what you did with Aomine in chapter 13 was great and clever.
This whole collection is very entertaining, and I love your writing style and ideas! Instant fav. Love all the chapters but thought the most recent chapter (13) was the BEST. Can't wait to read your other fics!
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 7 . 1/30/2016
This is the most wonderfully written and imaginative crack fic I've ever come across in my lifetime. Just... Hilarious. Amazing work, really. I hope you write an extra bit of this every once in a while! (Honestly, everyone in the restaurant is kind of staring at the crazy girl trying too hard not to laugh for the past 20min...)
Salome Maranya chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
WHAT. That is all.
Hahahaha.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
*sniggers*
shipperlol chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
bane.
Mimi145 chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
XD XD XD XD (wipes tears away) BEST AUTHOR EVER!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
seriously
hinatamesias18Echizen chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
jajajajjajajajajajajajaja mori con el ultimo jajajajajajjajajaj
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
XDDDDDDDD
Good lord, I had already read your fic but I still can't stop laughing like a moron. Honestly.
And this ending just freaking AWWWWW.
a-devious-engineer chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
I love grumpy shin chan here
crazyfan17 chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
I literally face palm at the end LOL. I love the ideas you wrote for this. Kuroman! Really good job :-)
PynkPlayar chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This is great, it really retains the comedic qualities of the anime/manga itself.
Kulaso chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Midorima...-_- OMG...
Kulaso chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
No... The game don't exist?!

I must make it then! I have a new dream to become a maker of this particular game!
Raining Sky Guy chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Okay. I need mind bleach for picturing Kagamirella. And Kuroko in a big grandmatherly dress and wings and sparkles and stuff. It was fun XD
Is this over? It's marked as complete but...well, who knows.
Sorry for basically spamming you with reviews...