Reviews for The Microfic Meme, HarryCedric Version
Griffindor pride is the best chapter 1 . 3/15
Loved it! My favs are definitely crackfic, fluff, hurt/comfort, angst and UST
Harric is Life chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Not a fan of the Angst one, because it implies infidelity and also because I love Cho, along with Cedric and Harry.

Loved the Fluff one, and I probably will steal that to write a fic around it. Honestly, a fic can be written around any of these, but they are all great microfics as well.

I really wish I was reading your stuff when you were posting it, you are a lovely writer. :)
Me chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I like this! My favs are UST, Fluff, and for some weird reason, Angst
Eshi9 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is the first time I heard of the microfic meme. I'm glad it exists, it's pretty cool. xD
I love how there's a story told in each one. And they don't feel incomplete or unnaturally worded (in order to keep the sentence under ten words).
The Snitch thing is cute, and I liked every microfic. The only one I could possibly say I disliked would be number seven, humor, because despite how well I think it's written, it's not a joke.
I'll definitely look into your other writings because of this one. :)
DraconisHyperion chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh, dear.
#9 had me giggling like an idiot. I know the genre is smut, but the way I read it made it seem just so...sarcastic, that i couldn't help it. I like 7 and 8 as well-they kinda make me wanna write fics of my own based off of them...

Ciao,
D.H.
Potterhead97 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh my. This is quite the motherload. I love first time, humour, smut, and UST. :D
Himilika chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
When I saw the word "microfic", I thought that it would be some kind of a joke. But after reading those fics, I think that they are simply lovely and I would love to read more of them. Great job!
lovebugg22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012