Reviews for Flash Forward
Boring east story, just kidding
Haaa
Alessa315 chapter 60 . 2/17
Hi!

First of all, thank you so much for sharing this story with us. I've been reading fanfiction for a long time now and I have to say this is now one of my favorite stories. The plot is so original, I would really like to know how did you come up with it.

It's a sweet story with sweet characters, however, what you did with Carlisle was amazing. Time travelling can be a very complicated plot, but I believe you did it amazing, it was confusing at all, and the way you developed the characters (not letting them have sex so quickly) I think it was so appropriate.

Congratulations! Really! It would be a pleasure to hear back from you and if you could let me know about your creative process for this story, it would be awesome too haha.

Greetings from Venezuela :)
Alessa315 chapter 54 . 2/14
Hi! I'm the one who reviewed a while ago. Just wanted to give you an update. You're story is still awesome xD I'll make sure to review your last chapter and explain my opinion because... yeah... I'm weird like that haha

Greetings from Venezuela

Alessa.
This is an awesome story. How did you come up with this? I'll make sure to review with my ff account at the end. Congrats for this :)
Guest chapter 30 . 5/27/2015
I am soooo glad I decided to read ur ff today I really needed a lol
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
Oh ya this is funny shit I'm cracking up so hard my sides r killing me
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
ROTFLMFAO only the third chapter & Emmett's in trouble with mama Esme lol yep this going to be a good ff i can tell
Tashakcooks chapter 60 . 5/26/2015
I loved this so much! Thank you so much for writing it!
cuteascherries chapter 63 . 4/3/2015
: )
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
OMG! That's my birthday. Awesomesauce ;)
measjams chapter 60 . 2/12/2015
I hate you. You made me cry... :'( But seriously, I hardly ever cry when I read, so it is a compliment. This is, I think, the second time I read this, so I'm not sure if I left a review earlier, but who cares. :D I loved it and now I have to check if this is in my favourites (it wasn't, but it is going to be) before reading No Time like the Present. So... Thank you for writing this! :)
anafinchel chapter 60 . 1/20/2015
it all makes sense...so well written :D
lmc123 chapter 60 . 10/15/2014
It was a lovely story
lmc123 chapter 52 . 10/15/2014
Brawled buckets at this one...
robertpatzlover09 chapter 60 . 9/27/2014
Loved it, it was amazing!