Reviews for Flash Forward
avonluxfeu chapter 61 . 12/11
Hello!

I had this story in my reading list for quite a while now, but I just had the time to actually read it! And MY GOD! It did not disappoint me! I was a bit hesitant about reading this, I really don't know why, but now I am so glad that I did! I actually finished this in about 3 hours. I really couldn't stop reading.
The plot itself is good and the summary of the story gave me a generous peek of what is gonna happen throughout the whole story. But there's also a little bit of twists here and there that really did complement the main plot very well!
As for the characters, I really did fell in love with your Edward. He was such a sweetheart even though he was-justifiably-confused with the whole situation that he was facing. It made me want to read the next story to see how Edward helped Bella's character to develop into the Bella that we know in this story.
From the writing style and the grammatical side of things, I really don't have much to say. It was well written and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story.

I guess that is all I have to say. Thank you so much for uploading this and I'm looking forward to read your other stories ;)

Keep Flourishing,

-AVLX
divyvicki chapter 25 . 12/8
Feeling pretty confused here!
divyvicki chapter 24 . 12/8
Too funny! I know some old ladies that would love for Edward to flirt with them!
divyvicki chapter 21 . 12/3
I’m glad I dont have to wait for updates.
divyvicki chapter 18 . 11/30
Intriguing!
divyvicki chapter 16 . 11/26
Ow I’m more confused than ever!
divyvicki chapter 15 . 11/22
Can’t wait to see what’s on the tape!
divyvicki chapter 14 . 11/17
Wow, this is like reading an episode of the Twilight Zone. I ️ the Twilight One!
divyvicki chapter 13 . 11/13
Guess maybe being married isn’t so bad, huh Edward!
divyvicki chapter 12 . 11/8
I️ continue to be intrigued by this!
divyvicki chapter 11 . 11/1
Sounds like a nightmare
divyvicki chapter 10 . 10/28
Poor confused Edward!
divyvicki chapter 9 . 10/28
At least he recognizes his Dad!
divyvicki chapter 8 . 10/28
Such an original plot! Reminds me of a story I read called “Spinning bottles”by knicnort3
divyvicki chapter 1 . 10/15
This was recommended by soulmate913. The summary is intriguing. Can’t wait to see where this goes.