Reviews for Lonesome George
GoldenRibbon chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This was a very touching story! Thank you for writing it. I didn't know about Lonesome George until I read this. It reminds me of a talk I had with my siblings about living and dying. Though it's on a different level from the turtles, it's still scary to think about what could happen in the future and the inevitable. Great job!
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, it was sad, but keep
up the great work and keep on writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wait wait wait u talking bout lonesome George the turtle? The last giant tortoise from that place? Waaaaa?
Gaia Kame chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Very interesting view point written about the turtles and their fate of being the only four of their kind. Even so it was very well written. Well done!
Halloween Witch chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Awe! That's so sad but so sweet! Another great one shot Who! Now i need to give my laptop a break before it overheats on me!

Halloween Witch
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Pobre tortuguita. Era la ultima de su especie. Como dice Leo el y sus hermanos se sienten acompaƱados. Es triste cuando una especie se extingue.
Technophobia678 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
A very nice tribute to Lonesome George, thank you.
Jaddis chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Nice story. I've actually thought the same thing, and suprisingly enough, there's really no stories about them being the only ones of their kind. You think it would be mentioned in the movies or the shows at least once. Then again, who wants a depressed Mikey?
turtlegirls16 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012