Reviews for Disappearing World
Eagle Dreamer chapter 9 . 1/7
I really really loved it.
Shimmer712 chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
Hmmm. Artemis retiring then later jumping at the chance to get back into things make sense.

Face it, the time she was retried was probably the only time she had since she was a toddler that didn't involved being part of the hero/villain thing. When she was little, her father was a villain and raising her to be one. Once she got away from him, she joined the other side. When she got hurt, she probably realized this and wanted to live a life that had nothing to do with her father, whether it was as his ally or opponent.

Then she found that while her new life had nothing to do with her father, it wasn't to her tastes. So she jumped back in.
Jaddis chapter 9 . 9/5/2016
I don't think I ever reviewed, which is strange since it's one of my favorite stories centering on Wally. This is how season two should have gone! I won't even get started on where they went wrong. I always thought that they should've given an explanation as to why Wally quit.

All his life he wanted to be like his uncle, then he gets a girlfriend and suddenly he wants a domestic life. I know Artemis didn't force him to quit, but I always partially blamed her for that, and for Wally and Dick growing apart. That would explain why I don't care for her that much. I like how this story is Spitfire, but it's doesn't take over the story, like so many other fics. Even though the creator confirmed there is no Speed force in Earth-16, I'm still hoping he'll return. Because Bart as Kid Flash...uh, no.

While I felt the story could've gone on a little longer, I think it was still a good ending. Wally's reconnected with his uncle and Dick (yeah, bromance!) and it's implied that his powers will continue to grow and eventually he'll be faster than Bart. I'll stop here since I could rant a while about how the show let Wally down.
Latimeira chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
So I have read so many fanfics I've honestly lost track, but I'm going through this re-reading phase and this one popped into my head and I was just like, "Oh my gosh I HAVE to re-read that one." So boom, here I am, just finishing it again.

You are an awesome writer and I love this story so much!
MIM199 chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
brilliant just absolutely brilliant! _ love it so much your characters the jokes the angst and drama and just gahh awesomness XD
RF chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
Noooo! Wally, whyyyyy?
RF chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
Batman's a total jerk! Yeesh, how can he do this?!
empty to be deleted chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
Wait, no. More. I need more of this.
empty to be deleted chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
YES! IT FINALLY HAPPENED! BART DROPPED THE BOMB ON ALL OF THEM! THIS IS SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN CANON! OH MY FOD, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/4/2015
This is so absolutely and unbelievably amazing. Everything is just perfect from start to finish and I don't really know what else to say other than 'holy fuck you are amazing' and 'golly gosh you are literally such a good author that I felt every moment so deep dude it was just so good '
Thank you so so much you have no idea how much this means to me and how emotional I get about Wally-centric fics. This is amazing. You are amazing. I hope you have a lovely life and plug the USB in correctly first try.
Your loving fan,
Christina
Meirajen chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Wow. That was an amazing story! Very well written and super engaging! What a great original idea. Kudos to you for being awesome. Thanks for a great read! :)
caylender chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
I loved this fic. The Dick/Wally friendship was amazing, and everything was very well-developed. Great job. :)
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
Wow...greatest just totally wow.
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
This was on of the most inspiring and amazing piece of art I have ever read. It is woven into an amazing story that I loved for every minute. You have a talent!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Found this on the YJ prompt meme and decided to come over here where I know how to favourite things (I got a live journal like a week ago).
Phenomenol story. I love how you write the characters, they actually care about one another even if they're occasionally jerks or drift apart. It's nice to read a story where everyone gets a fair chance even when they aren't being nice.
One question, did the Justice League ever go to Rimbor in your story? And if so, when did they get back?
Lovely story.