Reviews for Disappearing World
Latimeira chapter 9 . 7/26
So I have read so many fanfics I've honestly lost track, but I'm going through this re-reading phase and this one popped into my head and I was just like, "Oh my gosh I HAVE to re-read that one." So boom, here I am, just finishing it again.

You are an awesome writer and I love this story so much!
MIM199 chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
brilliant just absolutely brilliant! _ love it so much your characters the jokes the angst and drama and just gahh awesomness XD
RF chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
Noooo! Wally, whyyyyy?
RF chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
Batman's a total jerk! Yeesh, how can he do this?!
MarburyBlur chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
Wait, no. More. I need more of this.
MarburyBlur chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
YES! IT FINALLY HAPPENED! BART DROPPED THE BOMB ON ALL OF THEM! THIS IS SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN CANON! OH MY FOD, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/4/2015
This is so absolutely and unbelievably amazing. Everything is just perfect from start to finish and I don't really know what else to say other than 'holy fuck you are amazing' and 'golly gosh you are literally such a good author that I felt every moment so deep dude it was just so good '
Thank you so so much you have no idea how much this means to me and how emotional I get about Wally-centric fics. This is amazing. You are amazing. I hope you have a lovely life and plug the USB in correctly first try.
Your loving fan,
Christina
Meirajen chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Wow. That was an amazing story! Very well written and super engaging! What a great original idea. Kudos to you for being awesome. Thanks for a great read! :)
caylender chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
I loved this fic. The Dick/Wally friendship was amazing, and everything was very well-developed. Great job. :)
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
Wow...greatest just totally wow.
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
This was on of the most inspiring and amazing piece of art I have ever read. It is woven into an amazing story that I loved for every minute. You have a talent!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Found this on the YJ prompt meme and decided to come over here where I know how to favourite things (I got a live journal like a week ago).
Phenomenol story. I love how you write the characters, they actually care about one another even if they're occasionally jerks or drift apart. It's nice to read a story where everyone gets a fair chance even when they aren't being nice.
One question, did the Justice League ever go to Rimbor in your story? And if so, when did they get back?
Lovely story.
-Dyslexic Nerd
thesunwillshineclear chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Oh gosh I absolutely loved all of this! You had everyone's characterization down to a T. Definitely a favorite :)
juniper294 chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Great story! You're truly a gifted writer. Had me hooked from the beginning and I finished it in one go! thanks for sharing!
sweetness4theheart chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
I mean I'm happy he's going back and I'll probably be less annoyed when I read the next chapter, but I'm annoyed that the Allens all basically cut Wally from their lives because he made a decision not to be a speedster anymore (cause he was dying or whatev and they didn't know that but still.) They were completely and utterly selfish and judgemental and I wanted to hear someone call them out on it.
Cause as soon as he comes back, they passively aggressively bully him into following after his uncle and then it's all 'we love you' and happy smiles are his succumbs. I mean, he wasn't invited to the party for goodness sake! And all this 'oh we were going to come over and say thanks afterwards!' sounds like bullshit to me. Like they weren't planning on it because THEY felt uncomfortable and awkward and couldn't let go of their righteous indignation and I feel that they lied cause Wally turned up.
It pisses me off. It really does.
Other than that, this is interesting so far. Lol.