Reviews for The Power of the Mind
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 5 . 9/16
Yeah, no, stop. Lack of quality control is really showing and there doesn't seem to be much of a plot going on with dogfather released, old coot neutered and the evil spirit chased away by a deus ex machina. What is the hero supposed to do if all the problems are solved for him?
deepwound78 chapter 1 . 8/25
*sigh* Another fantastic story that has obviously been abandoned or forgotten. Hopefully someone will either take up the story or the original author will officially abandon it so we readers can let it go.
rmgiroux chapter 1 . 8/20
Great story - I hope you come back to it someday!
sasel chapter 17 . 8/14
haiii
i hope you continue soon
sasel
Kairan1979 chapter 17 . 8/10
Ещщ Too bad the story was abandoned.
Kairan1979 chapter 11 . 8/10
Sirius defeated by paperwork? At least he didn't suffer some unrtunate accident.
stargate-sg1sg1 chapter 17 . 8/6
Planning on finishing?
The arithmancer chapter 17 . 8/3
Wow!
DrgnMstr chapter 17 . 8/1
Like the re-write, but are you going to continue it?
Noble Korhedron chapter 12 . 8/1
Oh Lord, that catnip gag; *cracks up laughing*
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 7/31
This is interesting. Not a Ron fan, I see. You may get a rush of new reviews, as dunuelos referenced this story at the end of his latest Lone Traveller chapter. Pity this is unfinished, but I have no grounds to complain, as all of mine are too.
La'ienth chapter 17 . 7/31
That is so unfair ! You cannot let a story unfinished with a cliffangher like that... I want to read what happens next... pleasee...
MrBogus chapter 17 . 7/31
A very good story. So sad though, that you never got around to continue it. Would have loved to read more about Harrys Adventures :)
Brian1972 chapter 1 . 7/31
Wow this one doesn't dog a single fan on serotype plot does it?

The premise that being abused makes one grow up faster the way the story implies (some sort of super deductive guy capable of concealing himself by playing multiple roles) is just plain wrong. All studies on abuse of children show the oposite is true (abuse hinders development ).
SusanL chapter 17 . 7/7
I would *really* like to read more of this. I've certainly waited years for updates before, but I *REALLY* want to know if the author is all right.

Landstradd, if you see this Thank You for posting your work.
1,433 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »