Reviews for The Power of the Mind
Rebmul chapter 1 . 9/17
this looks good shame its dead
I hope you'll come back to this it is really good and we'll writte.
Shisarakage chapter 17 . 9/9
I can just imagine the thoughts of any and all muggleborn at that last moment.

"WARNING: NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED!"

I'd love to see the Fourth Year finish out. Lord knows I'm hoping Harry actually becomes the next Merlin with this story.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Queen Tigeress chapter 17 . 8/13
Are you going to be continuing this?
SaintMichael95 chapter 17 . 8/8
Fuck, it sucks that you've abandoned this. Especially when you've supposedly already finished the next chapter... And that was 5 YEARS AGO! Sigh. I hate it, sooo much, when authors abandon their stories on a cliff hanger, especially when they tease their readers with a supposedly completed chapter. And then they disappear, for years, with no updates or information on why or when the next chapter might come out.

Well, I guess I'll still follow this story even though the chances it's actually going to be finished are next to zero... It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for disappointing me and all of the others that came to love this story...
daled73 chapter 17 . 7/20
5 years since your "redo" has been updated and you didn't get it to quite the point the original story stopped at. Hopefully your muse will return from her extended vacation/rehab and allow you to carry this story forward.
A Fan chapter 1 . 7/17
I've read a couple other stories inspired by this challenge and I'm happy to tell you that this one has the strongest start. I look forward to reading my way through the upcoming chapters!
bookworm737 chapter 17 . 6/27
I know it's been forever, but I hope you finish this someday!
FotoDi chapter 17 . 6/12
Awesome!
Will you finish it?
mab70 chapter 17 . 6/4
Just a quick comment as I follow and favorite this story in the hope it will be updated.
I would also like to say I pray the author is alive and healthy, that only a balky muse or RL issues have temporarily stayed the continuation of this delightful work.
Books85 chapter 17 . 6/1
I would like to wish you luck in continuing the rewrite of the very good start you made with the Sorting Hat's Stand. However looking at the dates that you started the rewrite and the date that you last posted, it gives me pause. I do not know what is happening with you; it could be any number of calamities happening to you in Real Life, or it could be things that are not normally thought of as calamities; falling in love, marriage, becoming a parent (you can tell I am a female, eh?) having a book published, business success, having an invention become popular; all of these things can get in the way of the creative process, especially when the creative process is involved with the production of something that by definition does not pay a cent.

I hope that the time will come that you have time and inclination to complete this story. If not, it was an impressive start and good practice.

Thank you.
yeap I knew it those who choose to re write a story ends up with the cruse of re writes everone knows those who re writes end up with abonded story in the end
stacygrrl2002 chapter 13 . 5/29
Here kitty, kitty. Gonna need a BIG bed if he lets his kitty and puppy share with him. At least the snake and bird have different ideas of a good place to nap. Seems like there is room for one more and a form to find.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 12 . 5/29
Gawd, I love the kitten scenes. When does Harry get his own?
MikeyBlue chapter 17 . 5/28
One of my most favourite stories, hope that one day you finish it.
1,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »