Reviews for The Power of the Mind
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 17 . 3/31
So, just finished the story. Awesome... wondering if you have any interest in continuing? It’s been a few years since last update. Please consider this a request from a new fan. Thank you regardless as I greatly enjoyed your contribution to the HP universe.
Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage chapter 1 . 3/31
The cat's Bellatrix, I know it.
Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage chapter 5 . 3/31
Is it weird that I read heir ceremony as hair ritual.
timuzhti chapter 1 . 1/28
Still one of my all time favourites. I hope you'll be able to post the next chapter eventually.
Both of these stories are good, tho' I like the rewrite better. Any chance of either/both being finished?
honeybadger894 chapter 5 . 1/10
What are those “Time strands converge” things?
keitaropurple69 chapter 17 . 12/26/2017
I love this story and it is very original, but i was wondering if you were going to add anymore chapters to this story or not?
Aelirenn chapter 17 . 12/13/2017
It’s been a while. 5 years if you’re counting. We are still waiting and hoping more will appear. I love this story, loved the original too. Hope all is well and that someday you’ll be able to continue.
Squarekiddo chapter 11 . 11/5/2017
Good man!
Squarekiddo chapter 10 . 11/5/2017
I sure hope you are making Harry play dumb here for Bella, cause anything else makes no sense whatsoever, if a half kneazle cat can tell an Animagus apart from an animal either of his three familiars can aswell, and they can literally tell him. Not only that he has mage sight and mage sense, it wouldnt make any sense whatsoever to now make Harry aware who that cat is, im gonna be so pissed if thats the case, the amount of forced crap is simply to much then, and I dont think I can continue.
Squarekiddo chapter 9 . 11/5/2017
The way you have started to cling to canon after diverging it so much is very off putting, to be so out of material that you cant think of anything else than making someone escape Azkaban even though it makes no sense whatsoever, but following canon most give you some odd sense of groundwork being done, ugh, I wish people would stop using canon whenever they cant think of anything else, why even write this? all the changes youve made, everything, it means nothing at all in the end, same events happen anyway, its absurd.
Squarekiddo chapter 7 . 11/5/2017
This chapter was the first of your that I felt was simply badly done, he could have asked Salazar where the chamber was, not hard, and Hagrid isnt the sole owner of Roosters believe it or not. To even force this shit plot of the Basilisk you have him literally disregarding asking Myrtle who he knows could have definite answers until you are ready for the plot to go further.

Before this I have really enjoyed the story, I enjoyed that you had confidence in your writing to make some of your own stuff, but then you did this weird forced canon crap, I hope he gets better again.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
Ugh, Schizo Harry, dont know if I can handle that shit.
jmmccoo chapter 17 . 11/2/2017
Wish you would finish this story but as it has been 5 years I think it is safe to assume it is abandoned
kynan99 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017