Reviews for The Power of the Mind
NathanielTheCat chapter 17 . 19h
Wish this was continued
csheila chapter 3 . 8/12
I don’t know why authors always apologize for the shopping. They are always one of my favorite parts. Plus they are necessary for a child (not just physical covering but self esteem).

Love the story but I know I told you in the past
Sunstorme7613 chapter 17 . 6/22
Wow. Just wow. I must say, you really are a talented writer. While I don't normally enjoy the super!Harry stories, generally because they're so overdone, you have done a truly magnificent job of it. So much so that sat transfixed by this story for most of my day. Which leads me to this question. Are you planning on continuing it? Because I would very much enjoy reading the rest.

Best of luck in all your future endeavors,

Sunstorme
The Final Faux chapter 1 . 5/22
Nope. This falls apart in shambles because the hat would also be used to protect students as a precautionary tool for spotting those with the potential to turn/already are dark as well. After all, why go half way when you can go all the way?

Thus, Tommy boy would never have made it past sorting before he was sent to an asylum or correctional facility. The only thing keeping the hat from fibbing in general fanon is a confidentiality between the hat and the sortee, but even that wouldn't excuse neglecting an exploit of unwilling negligence against a danger to other students.

Assuming the hat had any preventative job other than simply sorting the students, it failed at it with Riddle and thus set a precedence that must be followed. Sorry.
mumphie chapter 17 . 5/5
Ummm...would love to have more...45 chapters in the other one and 17 in this one? It's been 6 years since either has been worked on. I know REAL life interrupts, and muse is a difficult mistress, but PLEASE consider coming back!
OmegaUltima chapter 17 . 5/3
And then you vanish into the aether, never to be seen again, leaving us on a cliffhanger and with dozens of dangling plot threads :(

Well, hopefully you're still alive, and you will also hopefully eventually finish this
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 17 . 3/31
So, just finished the story. Awesome... wondering if you have any interest in continuing? It’s been a few years since last update. Please consider this a request from a new fan. Thank you regardless as I greatly enjoyed your contribution to the HP universe.
Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage chapter 1 . 3/31
The cat's Bellatrix, I know it.
Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage chapter 5 . 3/31
Is it weird that I read heir ceremony as hair ritual.
timuzhti chapter 1 . 1/28
Still one of my all time favourites. I hope you'll be able to post the next chapter eventually.
Both of these stories are good, tho' I like the rewrite better. Any chance of either/both being finished?
honeybadger894 chapter 5 . 1/10
What are those “Time strands converge” things?
keitaropurple69 chapter 17 . 12/26/2017
I love this story and it is very original, but i was wondering if you were going to add anymore chapters to this story or not?
Aelirenn chapter 17 . 12/13/2017
It’s been a while. 5 years if you’re counting. We are still waiting and hoping more will appear. I love this story, loved the original too. Hope all is well and that someday you’ll be able to continue.
Squarekiddo chapter 11 . 11/5/2017