Reviews for Magic and Miracles
Fil chapter 1 . 1/5
Love the idea for the story but don't understand why you've turned Hermione into a moron and Harry into a bigot.
breannarose1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
and then what?
CastielsSister1234 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
L
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Good start.
Lythenia chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Seems very interesting. :) I look forward to the next chapters.
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Good start. I'm looking forward to future chapters. ;)
Nadushka chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
very promising beginning so far ;) I'll be happy to read more... much more ;)
but don't forget to update
PChazzman1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Interesting premise and I look forward to seeing how you intend to move forward mixing the stories.
Iris Wood chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Please continue this. I love the plot bunny you have created. Just no Jack and Gwen thing going on please. Oh, and plenty of Jack flirtation with Harry would be nice ;)
Pamn8r chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
So far I like this and the logic works for me!
Catzi chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
*Points dramatically* I REMEMBER YOU! D: And I see you also made more stories to get me hooked on like a junkie with coke. XD

But seriously, wonderful story so far, though I would absolutely love it if you would update your Yu-Gi-Oh/Harry Potter crossovers sometime soon. Seriously, that section's getting overrun by newbie authors making amateur stories. Gotta tell 'em who's boss, ya know? Especially since you write like a boss. XD

Anyways, keep up the good work!

Catzi
phoenixsoul13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Ooooh. This looks like it will be quite interesting. :) Can't wait to see how this goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That was really good! Nice work :)
total-animal-lover chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Haha, this sounds like an awesome idea. I wonder how Harry will get along with Jack and just what will Harry think about the whirlwind that is Gwen Cooper when she's angry. I can't wait for your next chapter!
jaden korr chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
i thought it was really good keep wirteing it . i would like to see more