Reviews for Clichés and Dance Lessons
Quixotical chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
wow... this story really was a cliche. but it was still good though.

P.S. Takari is evil!
SushiLuver chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
amusing, emotional fanfic! it was a great michi!
goldfish demon chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Well, since I found this with my pairing settings to Michi, that was my first thought, but Taichi's hair is more than a little messy, that would be more Daisuke. So I think it's either Michi or Daimi.
Michi Fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Woho, this is probably one of the best Michi ever..Keep on the good work..
TheQuietGem chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Loved it my love! I remember reading this one a while ago! Probably last year. Still good! off to read another wonderfully written story
Mistress Aya chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
This story is so sweet and probably the best Michi I've ever read. Keep it up! )
Mimi and T.K chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Sweet!
Nobody chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Good story, you should make another one. On another note you said that word (I won't tell you) so many times my head started to get annoyed. Here's a clue is starts with C and ends with E.
Nicole chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Hoowww sweet! This is such an awesome MICHI story! Write more stories with them! Onegai shimasu!
SnFrNsIsCo chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
I loved it! So cute
Digi-diva chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
Taichi and Mimi are being so cute! XDD Thank you for writing this, there simply isn't enough out here anymore.
Haxar chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Hmmm good one. The descriptions are vague enough to allow people to make up their own minds about who the characters are. Nice one.
Omar chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Could the couple be Juri and Takato from Season 3?
Silver Winged ShininoTenshi chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Cute! Told ya I'd read it... soon... really good! Keep up the good work! whooohooo! ~.
helly chapter 1 . 6/9/2002