Reviews for Confessions
elliebound1546 chapter 1 . 8/4
This was so cute~! I was fangirling so hard TBH. w)
Sumoonset chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
PkLover15 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Lucas blushed 6 times in this story xD
PkLover15 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
pretty much at the end of the story, you spelled "My eyes" two times. Lol
kirbylucaslover5 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Too lazy to log in, but this was a wonderful story! One of the best ones I've read today I hope you continue in with NessXLucas fanfics!
GoodLittleGirl28 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Not too bad! Cutesy stuff
RegisteredAccount chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Two words;

BluespeedR chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I...Love it! please make more oneshots like these at night... Please!
kyouko chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was cute. (and I never read yaoi, so that's a plus.) Scratch that, it was REALLY cute, and your writing has definitely improved from TMIG. The words flow better here, and the pacing is smoother.

There are a few things I've noticed here, so I've decided to drop you a bit of constructive criticism...

1) The verb tenses here are past-tense, but you tend to switch between past-tense and present tense. For example..

"It was 11:30 in the night and I can't sleep..." It should have been,
"It was 11:30 in the night and I couldn't help." See what I mean? 'Can't' is present-tense whereas 'couldn't' is past tense, and your story is in past tense, so I'd go over it to make sure you used matching tenses. It's not only there, but in other places as well, so it was a bit confusing.

2) Romance was a bit rushed, but that's normal for just about all one-shots, so don't take it personally. I would have liked to see you go more in-depth about their relationship, though. All we know are that they're close friends and that Lucas is physically attracted to Ness.

3) I don't exactly understand this line right here:
"I carefully got into his bed next to Ness."
Does that mean that Ness has two beds? Whose bed is it? Or rather, did you mean...
"I carefully got into the bed next to Ness."

Aside from that, it was an enjoyable one-shot, and a great read. Keep writing.
PsychicDash chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
MysticQ chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
It was so cute! The only mistake I saw was, well, it's not really a mistake, but using 'peaceful slumber' and 'peaceful sleep' so close to each other sounded just the tiniest bit repetitive. Other than that, I loved it!
kripsyrice chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
wow i think this is really good, you did a good job on how they showed how each they cared for each other so good job hope to see more from you!
HavenRose chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Awwww! This had me smiling like a moron the entire time :)
LordLenne chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
So many things I want to say when I review something.

Simply, I love everything in this story.
roseal chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
. d'awwwwwwww! thats so cute! love dat couple! i totally adore you for writing this!