Reviews for Chuck versus The Corrupt Intersect
ShakespearePoet101 chapter 3 . 1/11
Please make a fourth chapter
Siobhan90 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Great chapter :)
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Good version I loved that you used the fact of Bryce to get Quinn what he wanted. Please continue.
ChuckNutz chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Awesome chapter, update soon can't wait for the next one :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I am enjoying this story. One possible thing to improve on but it's No big deal though. While detail is an extremely important part of writing, when a character is in distress it is unlikely that they would throw in an adjective such as luxurary. I am referring to when you wrote "What are you doing here. You're supposed to be in the luxurary suite". Just a thought. Looking foward to your next chapter. :)
2old2write chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Nice job. I agree with some of the others: you should now try to explore some new ground rather than just following the episodes verbatum. We've suffered enough with those so we need new directions.

It will be interesting to see how Chuck and Sarah handle being on the opposite side of this equation.

Thanks for sharing.
KryptonitePoison chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Why would Chuck upload the corrupt intersect he already had one? And I hope you doin't have Sarah let chuck leave the way Chuck let Sarah leave on the show, that was just stupid.
E5150Julian chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Nice, I like it but you should change things up a bit it's a bit too similar to the actual episode. Just Saying
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
great version. Please continue.
beverlie4055 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
love the chapter
MusicalMania chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I look forward to seeing where you take this story. :-)
E5150Julian chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Not bad, please continue. :)
2old2write chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
An interesting twist on the final few episodes. Will be interested to see where you go with it.

Chuck's dynamic to losing his memory certainly will different than Sarah's. If you continued in canon the only this Quinn could do is take him back to his nerd days at Buy More. And he would definitely fall for Sarah instantly. So there has to be a new twist you are thinking about.

Agree wit the others about the spacing. Just separate the paragraphs with another space and it will really make a difference when trying to read it.

Thanks for another storyline for the best couple in the world.
GCG23 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I like this. I always thought about it. Can't wait to see how this plays out. Please don't take long to update. Please.
Clems M chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Hi!

At first when I saw that big block of lines I thought "oh, no way I'm reading this". You should try to let your text breathe, you know, like put some space between the lines cuz really, like this, it doesn't make anybody want to read it, and it's a shame cuz it could be a good one. So I've read it anyway because I've always wondered about this version, Chuck losing his memories instead of Sarah. It's interesting enough and I'm really curious about it so I hope you'll continue this one.

Again, please, try to put some space in your chapters, no big deal :). With that, I'm looking forward to your next update.