Reviews for The Devil in White
Drosselmeyer chapter 12 . 2/20
Please update soon. I loved the story very much. After reading of their travels, I feel like travelling myself.
antariangirl93 chapter 12 . 1/15
Update soon please!
landofthegolden chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
This story is written so wonderfully. The way you write Klaus and Caroline is incredible and true to their characters. Not to mention that your writing style is refined, which is so refreshing on a site littered with many poorly written stories with no substance. I love it when I manage to stumble across a story that's truly worth reading. I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I really hope you post the next chapter soon. I can't wait to read it!
LoTS-Fanatic chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
Thanks for following through with the story. It really is such a great read. Can't wait for updates
remeyqueen74 chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
Please update this Amazing story i need to know what happens next
rebbecca1 chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
I'm curious to know what went down with Rebekah in Seattle. Will you write that part or are we passed it? I also want to hear Elijah's advice. I always like him as the wise older brother.
ayeshhdcbkab chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Please up date plz plz plz plz plz plz
zvforever chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Loved this! It was great to get a sole chapter on Klaus and how he's been feeling and what he's been wanting to do. I love how everything still travels within the group - nice to see that some things never change, haha. I loved that Elijah came to see Klaus and said that Caroline loves him. I'm excited to see what they have planning. Hope to read an update soon! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
Love your story!
Ellavm18 chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
Thanks for the update
lalas7 chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
This is one of the best fics I've ever read, the way you capture the characters' essence, I can almost hear them say the words you write, you're truly genius
Separator chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
This is one of my favourites, so I'm very happy to see an update. Thank you for continuing the story - it deserves to be finished.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
yeah! thank you!

I'm still reading you :)
klaroline fan chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
update . i love the story :)
justaspark chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
I only now just found this story-rarely do I ever venture out of M rating tag, but I am so glad I did -and I really enjoyed it! Thank you for sticking with this, even when your interest in the fandom has dwindled. Well-written fanfic appears to be one of the few comforts to find solace in when canon fails you (oh, Plec) so THANK YOU! xx