Reviews for In the Midst of the Storm
nspired chapter 1 . 12/7
Thank you very much for writing this. Even though you've never kissed anyone before this story is captivating all the way through thier kiss! It is one of my favourite stories of PB and marcy! Well done!
Mitsuko chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
You should write another part to this one like a month after this so it could be more interesting
sharon chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Glob! esto es tan perfecto! Igual me quito el sombrero ante ti, lo hicistes muy bien.
Gracias por crear cosas como estas 3
Chemistry God chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Aw fuck that was cuteeeeee :)
RPGC chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Frickentastic! Flinn and Bubbline? This makes room for one of the top stories in the world! Well, at least in my head. \(o)/
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Wow awesome for one chapter! :D
Patrick Chabot chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I haven't ether I am thirteen nice story just two firs a little bit awkward jk
Young Author chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
While I was reading your story, I felt the world stop. As if it DID. (Of course, it didn't. What, am I that supreme magician whatever?). This is awesome, dude! ;)
likelovelust chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I totally love it dude! Cute.
MitsukiAdored chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This was so sweet! I love the scene of them cuddling against each other! 3 SO adorable!
Go Away Haley chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Write more One-shots with this couple! /
Saiumi chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I really liked this :) It was kind of really cute I most certainly like your writing style; and no to your bottom comment; it wasn't obvious :p
Crazy Amazing chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I bow down to you. This story was well-pace, amazingly written and had all the emotions in all the right places. Or maybe that's just because I relate to Marceline more than is good...

As for the kissing, I've never kissed anyone either but nothing it your writing stuck out as weird so don't worry about it.
shawnay631 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I signed up for this site, just so I could tell you how warm and gushy this made me feel inside. It was cute and it felt real and it was just... awesome. Kudos to you!
theacesofspades chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Squee! The FPxFinn reference made me so happy! I really like this ship but I've to figure out if it's because it frees Finn for Flame Princess, because they don't seem like they'd wanna' date anyone else, or simply because it's so cute!