Reviews for Proof
animeluv3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Soo adorable I loved how you got her personality I expect more stories and some multichapter ones as well.! Great job yoo.! Hehehehe
Ps. Is this a oneshot?
Rand0m-H0ttie chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Awww! I love you, Victorique, don't worry! 3 Great story: You captured her personality well, while still giving a different viewpoint to that scene. I never would have thought about her burn marks as something she wanted to keep, yet you've convinced me. I'd love to see more from you! :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Cool. Splendid. Maybe good
Mommy Bear chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Such a fickle girl. Aaahh, a sweet story. I love it cause you just never know what is coming out of her mouth next. You kept her in character very well. And her interpretations on what she reads *Sigh (Sai)* giggle. I want more stories.
CaptainFlye chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
how-the-CRAP did ASP review this so fast? I looked this up almost as soon as it showed up in my email and she had already reviewed!

Ahem. Anyway, nice and cute. I don't know as much about this one, and the anime has stuff (like the kimono) that didn't show up in the manga, so I'm going to have to watch it and get caught up...or maybe I'll wait say...40 days, or there abouts, and watch it with you, eh? ;)
AuthorSwimmerPoet chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
OH my goodness, this is so adorable! I love it! It's beautiful and sad, and bittersweet. She just wants visible proof that she loves her Kujo...awww... :) I liked the style that you wrote it in too, it seemed very like Victorique, and this was just an adorable scene anyways, but putting her thoughts into it like this worked out just excellently. I just want to keep babbling and babbling about this, but if I do, it's going to end up longer than the piece itself and that would just be silly. ;)

But just to reiterate everything, you did an excellent job with this one :)