Reviews for Burning Rubber
BeASlumberingDragon chapter 60 . 4/8
This story was awesome! I love both One Piece and NCIS and it was so original and well-written and I love it. It is a masterpiece!
Mel Writer chapter 48 . 4/2
i love this story, and how you've portrayed the characters, and I've been binge-reading the chapters for the last few days. Haha. But I just have to comment on the whole 'Learning to ride a motorcycle' bit, take your time, and have fun. I personally have yet to ride one, but my grandmother rode a motorcycle for the first time when she was 79, just last year! And she had a blast!
ghostlyangel chapter 33 . 3/23
I have been enjoying this story but had to stop to review this chapter. I busted a gut at Luffy piling things on Ace. This story is awesome.
gagurl026 chapter 4 . 2/2
I have only gone 24 hours without sleep
MissJenca chapter 32 . 11/21/2014
XD Also a favored chapter; the Hebrew bit gets me every time.
MissJenca chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
Best Miranda rights ever. XD
MissJenca chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
I have to say; love this story, but this is my favorite chapter. Everything I love about RenFest. XD
Lily Noir chapter 62 . 10/17/2014
Excellent story. Truly brilliant, I had so much fun reading this, I laughed, I cried, I could barely do anithing but read this (and even then I did it quickly so I could continue reading). Thank you for writing and sharing it with us
-lily
Nekocin chapter 62 . 10/14/2014
FINALLY! I've finished the story! :collapses:

I just started the fic today and couldn't stop reading. It is really a fascinating concept at first and then it morphed into something exciting for me to try. I can actually see this happening, both universes clashing together and mingling. I especially love the fact that there's a lot about friendship and about Ace and Luffy's brotherhood. Of course the ending with Sabo and the ending with this fanfic counterparts meeting the One Piece universe is very amusing. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story. I'm going over to read your sequels.
It's Not Always Hard x3 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Just didn't wan't the reviews to stay at 666 . Of course I still love the story and have read it over about 5 times.
bluedog96 chapter 62 . 7/1/2014
Finally got around to reviewing this story! I really enjoyed it though I got confused at a few points. Like, maybe I missed something involving Dragon and Roger and how they suddenly showed up. Then Crocodile...but I understood most of it.

Overall, it was amazing :)
Zera Silver chapter 62 . 6/30/2014
Blanket review for the story: Firstly, sorry for not reviewing each chapter, but I read on my mobile phone (which is NOT a smart phone) so that is not really an option for me.

When I first spotted Burning Rubber I was sceptical seeing as I couldn’t imagine a One Piece/NCIS crossover that would make sense! But it did and I applaud your skill. I read the entire fic in one day due to how interesting it was. Excellent incorporation of the devil fruit powers by the way.
Your characterisation of Zeva was spot on for me. Also, none of the other NCIS characters where at all out of character. I also enjoyed the interplay between the NCIS cast and the One Piece cast.

Casting the Pirates as the criminal element of a city was very well done. How you managed to incorporate all the One Piece characters I loved was amazing and surprising. I did not see Zoro being an undercover cop coming at all.

Some of my favourite scenes were the following:
Gibbs tailing Luffy and being surprised by the Straw Hats.
Abbey and Ducky in the bar.
The car trip. Especially Ace pretending to be kidnapped.
Probably my favourite two scenes are Ace threatening to ‘Eat Luffy up!’ (My imagination supplied me with the cutest picture that I don’t have the skill to draw...) and Ace snapping Luffy’s neck.
I also was giggle like a demented person when I imagined Dragon and Roger spying on the boys from the rooftop.

In terms of characters I despise Blackbeard even more than I already did thanks to your story. Brotherly bonding between Luffy and Ace was amazing. Straw Hat’s were ridiculously funny.

Overall your plot was good, your crossover incorporation was amazing, you’re grammar and spelling was good and your characters extremely well written. Oh yes, loved the Omakes.

Thank you for an amazing fanfiction and I can’t wait to read the sequel(s). (Even if I will only be lurking) Last thing... Thanks for incorporating Sabo! He doesn’t get enough love...
Alyss Penedo chapter 42 . 5/21/2014
I feel like this SHOULD be ridiculously cheesy, but somehow it isn't. How do you DO that?
ShadowTacticianVI chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
oh i really liked that ending :DDD hahaha i don't review much, but don't worry, even lurkers who don't review still clearly like your story by the alerts and favorites ;)
X-Chick303 chapter 38 . 4/21/2014
If we're talking Crocodile, isn't he called Mr. 0?