Reviews for Burning Rubber
Plagarism chapter 62 . 10/17
Are you Bedlam? I don't have an account so I can't email you but he has an identical story to yours on Archive of Our own.
Storm chapter 34 . 8/1
Tray D. Sheila chapter 62 . 7/10
I just HAD to read this story again and just as the first time it was hard to stop reading. It took me just a few days to read it and it tears me up and breaks my heart, even though I knew it would end well. Still, all the emotions was like a roller coaster.

So I just had to let you know that I will always come back and read this story again, because it's so amazing and well-written. I love how your characters are so IC, even though it's in a modern (our) world. Best of all, Thatch did not get killed by Teach. Though what that bastard did is far worse though (so glad he was killed).

Yeah, so I'm so amazed by this story that I shared it on tumblr, telling my followers to read it, if they were a fan of NCIS and One Piece, because this story is so great.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 60 . 5/8
Brilliant story, and was very glad to see Sabo come in at the end. I greatly enjoyed how you wove together this particular AU and still managed to keep the characters very close to their canon counterparts but adjusted reasonably for it taking place in the 'real world.' My only criticism is that some of the backstory reveals near the middle got a bit confusing, and I found the recap story proved essential for straightening out some of the mixed up details. I also felt that the crossover aspect of this, didn't always seem to add as much value as it could (a bit hard to explain that feeling exactly). Overall, I greatly enjoyed puzzling through trying to figure out the parallels between this world and canon, figure out the full history of Ace and Luffy, and generally enjoyed the characterizations. Excellent job with this story! Thank you for writing and posting it!
q.feuille7 chapter 62 . 3/23
OMG This story was better then I can even begin to explain! I read the entire thing in one day (which was really tough because it was a school day. From start to finish I was completely hooked! Ace and Luffy's relationship was the cutest thing I have ever read! I don't watch NCIS but after reading this I want to start! That moment where I thought Ace and Luffy were going to die I was so scared! But I'm happy it got such a happy ending! I love the appearance of Sabo, he really makes me smile. This entire story made my week and the sequel and omake made me just as excited! I really can't wait for more! Thank you so so much for writing this!
Darkcrowprincess chapter 30 . 3/15
Favorite thing to eat for breakfast egg sassuage sandwitch with toasted bread
Darkcrowprincess chapter 8 . 3/15
What i do to relive stress is read (fanfiction or book) draw, watch cartoons or anime, look up fanart, and needlepoint or sew.
Darkcrowprincess chapter 7 . 3/15
Love this story. Love the bond that luffy and ace have. Wish sabo was in it thow. Maybe he will in the next chapter?
Krystal 'Demon' Sanate chapter 18 . 3/7
Will you be writing the breaking into Marco's place, from chapter 18? That would be a fun one to read. Also I am reading this story for the forth time, I like this story. Also looking forward to more chapters from your other stories! Keep up the good work!
calypso tchaka chapter 61 . 2/13
This was an interesting story! NCIS meets OP... I think you did an excellent job! I could really picture the NCIS team and their quirks. Its really tough reading about a young broken Luffy and Ace. Not being free, believing themselves to be less, never wanted by anyone. A world mostly covered by water sure makes a difference. And how they were brought up. This was a weird combination but it worked! I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing it! (And I'm kinda still looking forward to picturing Tony's girly screams when Luffy is driving.)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 61 . 1/26
Hope you show them getting to know Hancock and Robin later
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 60 . 1/26
Glad to see you remembered him! :-)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 59 . 1/26
That poor, poor College!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 56 . 1/26
Really good introduction to Crocodile all around
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 48 . 1/26
LOL for the title, and Vance pointing out how surreal their lives have become