Reviews for A Girl After Their Own Harts
Hotmomma1 chapter 2 . 6/25
Love it. Please finish the story.
rookie angel hart chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
This chapter was great and I really liked the way you captured our favorite characters. Hope to see another chapter posted soon. Great Job.
sbearit chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Another sweet soothing chapter! :) You have so captured Jonathan and Jennifer. I feel like I am watching a Hart to Hart episode! The hardest thing about reading this is having to wait for your next chapter to be posted!

This one grabbed ahold of my heart right from the beginning!

Love, love, loving it!

Sandi :)
MaryFan1 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Just wanted to say how beautiful this was. I could see it all happening as I read it. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I really liked this chapter also. Great way to tie the story together. I sure hope the writer's block fades soon and more chapters are posted soon. Very good job.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Wonderful! It took me a while ot realize it was a flashback but it was just great.
JWBA chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Great chapter, nicely done! Can't wait to read more.
Sarah3025 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
That is a really lovely chapter and you obviously know your Hart to Hart episodes as I recognise lots of the dialogue which gives it a genuine H2H feel. I look forward to reading more :-)
JWBA chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
A great start to a wonderful story. Pleae update soon.
rookie angel hart chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
The story is a nice touch at how the Harts and a daughter would be like. The story has got a great start. I cannot wait to read where the story is going to head. Good Start.
kimdhook chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love this story so far. I am eagerly awaiting more!
tambo10 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Please continue, the story has a great start!
MaryFan1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wonderful story! So sweet and emotional. Can't wait to read more.
Sarah3025 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love the storyline and the idea of you going back in time, as I've always thought the Harts should have had a child - the only thing I wasn't keen on was the name Jillian LOL I look forward to the next chapters, and hope your mental block goes soon :-)
sbearit chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh, what a beautiful chapter and start to your story! You make it all seem so real. I can actually picture in my mind the expressions on all of their faces and how much Jonathan loves his beautiful wife and precious daughter!

You have really captured their characters perfectly and put your own touch to it. Tears started to well up in my eyes, as well. I absolutely love it!

Can't wait for more!