Reviews for Gehenna's prince
jade diamond chapter 21 . 3/30
omg! this fan fiction is amazing and i cant wait for the next chapter eeeeeeeep ! _

the plot is superb and the switching characters throughout to get a different personal view on thingsis freaking cool lolxx lovely choice XX
Animefangirl365 chapter 11 . 2/4
I never considered IzumoxAmaimon! KYAHH! you make them such a cuute couple! .
Vampireprincess19 chapter 19 . 12/13/2013
This is amazing! Please do tell what happens next.
Aneki Okumura chapter 19 . 12/2/2013
This is AMAZING! Love the story, definiyely a unique idea bringing yuri into it. Keep it coming 3
FangLovesMeMost chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
This is great! :)
HubrisP chapter 18 . 10/27/2013
Excellent work, care to talk on what happens next?
Elise chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
Awesome-ty for updating!
Ao no exorcist fan chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
Please dont let rin die i want a happy ending
hensonmakenzie chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
I can't wait to read the next chapter so keep updating please because I love this story
HubrisP chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
Excellent work!
gallantmon7196 chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Amaimon and Izumo? I believe my mind is permanently scarred.
Edwenlas chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
I'm still trying to get my brain wrapped around the fact that a fifteen year old is pregnant. Yeah, I am kinda old fashioned and all my friends say that I will not have any problem even if you throw me into China's old times. But apart from that, great job.
Edwenlas chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Now he doesn't sound like an innocent and pure five year old...more like some crazy teen.
Edwenlas chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Ah...five year olds. So easy to trust, so easy to corrupt. But now we just have to see whether Satan changes Rin or Rin changes Satan.
Edwenlas chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
I think that I would keep crying too if I was put in a situation like that. And at that age no one would care if they cried in public so yeah, I see your reason. Rin...might be tougher than most but still...