Reviews for What Blurting Out Leads To
Jenny poooo chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Oooooo laa la they got it bad for each other can't wait update soon u slow poke
GhostAnn chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Hey, I totally just reviewed on your old NCIS/Psych cross over- I fill like such a dunce. I looked at the date it was posted after commenting- and realized it was a while back curios I decided to see if you wrote anything more recently and I think I need to apologize...
Man if this first chapter is any indication... I'm excited to see what this is about!
I guess I jumped the gun because I've been looking for that particular cross over and there are very few story's... and none of them are completed... I don't know NCIS enough to write it- so I went looking... maybe I'll watch the whole series and see what I can come up with-
and I'm off track- good so far will continue reading! *salutes and gives apologetic smile before running away*
Sophie chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Awwww josh going further then Kyle lol too funny but it was sweet update real soon yeaaaa hear my dear
Hope chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
I honestly loved it. It was very detailed certainly set the mood and imagery good job update soon you took a while with this chapter
Nix bite chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Like where this is headed who doesn't love keep it update soon me amour
Cali chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Shhheeesh it's is getting awkward and hot up in there new chapter ASAP
anna chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
holy smokes josh is gonna get in trouble "starts dancing" Amanda and him gonna take it to the next level yup cant wait update soon ya hear
Gen chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Lmao mustache. Awww can't wait update soon
Jells chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
josh oops here we go wonder what kyle going do nothing becuz he has jessi right right right! But I'm excited
Hope chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Love it keep going josh josh josh you can do it yeaaah
Vmbaked ham chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Its amazing how josh and I see the world exactly the same amazing. :) couldn't have said it better.
Gina chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Lol update soo this story keeps getting better
Kilo chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Josh really those like Amanda shhessh. Story is awsome I like the idea new chapter for us soon
Hope chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
that was great had me laughing the truth hurts. Josh just dug himself a hole. Can't wait update soon
Jen chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Love this chapter update soon.