Reviews for Pathways
kat chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
wow... harry sounds suicidal... (i know thats not how you spell it but just sound it out please)
A-Little-Help-From-My-Friends chapter 13 . 8/8/2011
Well that was... Different. But a good different! :)
NoelAnderson chapter 13 . 2/13/2011
You wrote this like, eight years ago and it is awesome. I would love it if you did a sequel, but really i don't expect one. wish you would though
ConfuzzledGirraffe chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
FINALLY!A Remus/Harry father son fic! I've been searching forever for one of these!Love it!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 8/19/2006
This is one seriously messed up story.
LupinLover88 chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
No, that's a bit weird. I don't think thAT'S right. No, this is getting weird. i don't know if I want to read it anmore. That is just cooky. lol No, that's not right. I don't think I'll continue reading this anymore sorry.
LupinLover88 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Wow I like it very much so far. All though Harry's a bit out of character. he doesn't give about the dursleys. he never did. They were never his family. They might share blood but blood's not everything. He said it himself. Also does this take place before OotP? I thought it might because Sirius is alive. I'll assume it is. I looked at the publication date and it looked like it was before OotP
HecateDeMort chapter 13 . 11/12/2004
this is great
Lady Julie Snape chapter 13 . 9/22/2004
Good. Please update soon!
none of your buisiness chapter 13 . 4/13/2004
okay, i liked the story idea, especially when all this crap happened to harry and they stopped believing him, but the ending sucked. i think if you have the time you should fix and repost it, or have someone else do it for you, otherwise, it was good.
Gamila chapter 13 . 3/12/2004
Just finished the story. You have a very interesting plot, but it moves too fast. Draco Malfoy out of nowhere just wants to save Harry, which realisically isn't going to happen. The ending was really rushed and random too. We don't even get to know Harry's new friends at all. And all the sudden he just likes Jefferson with no develpoment or back story at all. The whole Voldermort scence is so scarce on details I don't even know where Harry is. Outside? inside? a castel? a hut? a haunted graveyard? Then there is Sam, who out of nowhere just suddenly decided to hate his father and join Harry...we already mentioned Malfoy. Who comes in during the last scene and only spouts cliche comments. Harry just magically "flies" home, and doesn't wake up for a week. Why? What happened to him? Voldermort didn't throw any curses at him. That potion wouldn't have knocked him out for a week. Really over all you need to flesh out this plot, cause it really is an interesting one. Add more details and develop your characters more.
deatheater03 chapter 13 . 12/2/2003
Like are you ever going to post a sequel? because i want a sequel and like you ended on a edge so like please write a sequel.
Zylexiaa chapter 13 . 9/2/2003
love it!
I despair I really do chapter 4 . 8/15/2003
There were some good parts to your story, but frankly I couldn't wade through the whole thing because it is riddled with so many errors, and it's absolutely maddening. For example:

- It's "all right," not "alright."

- Don't use an apostrophe with an "s" when you mean to make something plural; apostrophes make the "s" a possessive. A couple of examples: "the Dursleys locked Harry in the cupboard" or "the Dursley's house was really outsandingly ugly."

- Learn how to use punctuation, please; you put commas in all over the place when they are unnecessary, and then don't use them when they ARE needed! Also, punctuation at the end of a quotation comes before the quotataion marks, NOT after. These kinds of things really interrupt the flow of the story. Ask someone to beta for you if you don't understand the rules of punctuation.

Sorry if this seems harsh, but I think your story could be so much better with some polishing.
stayblue chapter 9 . 7/11/2003