Reviews for Saturday Breakfast
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Wyndes chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Fluffy, yes, but sweet and fun to read. Love that you have her cooking for him!
25thday chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Loved Casey/Jason here, thanks for your great work since there aren't nearly enough fics about them on this site!
Frek chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love these characters and this little fic. Thanks a ton for writing this.

The One and Only
Frek
Tamnation chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aww! This is a very cute story. i really enjoyed it. :)
Ali Nowac chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
That is what happened to me. I recently found the show on Netflix while looking up Jeremy Renner. I really loved that nice little conversation between Jason and Casey. I looked at all the fanfictions and instantly this one caught my eye. :) Good job, I really loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I also just found the show. Hated that it was canceled but it was easy to get a read on the characters in the ten episodes that were made. You did a great job nailing the characters. Keep writing.
NatyAlbie chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Loved it! Please, continue it! : )
hellsbells101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
lol fun and easy to read. I can admit to wanting to do the same for the same reason.
donjuanslover chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Loved it! I desperately want to know what happens next and where they go from here, which for me any way means it was a good fic. I fell in love with the Unusuals in much the same way you did, can never have too much Jeremy Renner :)
Speakfire chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Really liked this story. It's comfortable, their relationship, but at the same time they're both testing the waters on going further. The first movie I ever saw Jeremy Renner in was SWAT, and while I recognize he is a great actor, I hate that that he tends to be a bad guy in movies-the only exception was 28 Weeks Later. I never knew this series The Unusuals existed until someone told me about it after I saw Avengers, and I'm glad I watched it. It made me go searching for some fanfics and yours is a good one! Just wish there were more like it! 33 total fics isnt nearly enough...