Reviews for Finding Yourself
S-Tavarez chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
These one-shots were extremely good even if some were really sad.
You have a real talent for writing, kid.
I shouldn't call you 'kid' you're probably older than me lol
Troubled Romantic chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Oh, Jackson, this is why we love you!

I like how you focus on the "normal" parts of the NERDS. I would never have the patience to write something like this. But whenever you try something, it comes out beautiful.

Having Amnesiac!Heathcliff there was really sweet. At first I got confused, but near the end it made sense. . It's nice to see how life has been since after The Villain Virus ended.

Obviously, my favorite part was the Matilda/Flinch/Duncan interaction. OT3 and all...

Please update soon!
CurrentCurrant chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Listenes to Katy Perry's "Wide Awake while reading this." :P

I really like the Angst!Flinch here. You have a real talent for writing emotion that's very in character, if not always logical. ;)

If you don't mind, may I ask if you're going to do a shipcentric chapter anytime soon? Actually, I just want to know if you'll update soon. This is a great story and I really like reading it.
Troubled Romantic chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
...there is now a new word for the NERDS fandom. Flinchate, (n): any resentment Julio Escala has, usually for the purpose of angst. And yes, I mean that as a compliment. I really wish I could write emotion as well as you do. I mean, those last two lines killed me; they were just /so/ perfect.

And I liked that mini-scene including Matilda. It says so much about what everyone else sees and evens out what might have been labelled a "wangst fest".

Please update soon! .
Troubled Romantic chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I have no words, other than I now love Ruby oh, so much and hate her parents the same way. Your story is so, so beautiful and heartbreaking... it's lovely.

((As a sidenote, are you going to do a shipcentric chapter soon?))
Troubled Romantic chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Usually I wouldn't have thought of Heathcliffas a jerk like this, but this chapter was pretty entertaining. My favorite parts were that you mention how he almost destroyed the world four times (There really isn't a definite reason, I just like it) and how Heathcliff told Ruby to stop living in the past (Taken out of context, there are just so many fanfic ideas in that...). Please update soon!
Troubled Romantic chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is so lovely. I can feel Ruby's loss of control and it's breaking my heart (in a good way). Your story is so much better than mine could be. I really enjoyed reading this!

((p.s.I promise I'm not stealing your 100-themes-idea. Please don't hate me!))
CurrentCurrant too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This. Is. BEAUTIFUL. I'm grateful how you poortrayed Ruby here. She comes out as snarky and hostile in some other fics but here she's just like she is in the books. May I make Ruby a violinist in my fic too?

*will add to fav story list once I log in*