Reviews for Stranger to Myself
Dude. My name is never ever chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
What's your blog?
NymeriaFae chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
So this is like the third time I've read this story and honestly it never gets old I really love it. Fiyero is such a nice guy! Seriously where can I get one? I jut wish we could see boqs sisters reactions to Fiyero staying in their house. That would be hilarious. Again love this story and can't wait for the next chapter of your newest work.
adglkadjfgklajdfkl chapter 27 . 4/20/2014
I loved this so much! It was great, and I loved Melena being alive for once! She's so easily forgotten!
kissa13 chapter 27 . 4/16/2014
You gave me a sleepless night with this story. I loved your writing style, loved the horoscope bit (huge Gilmore Girls fan over here), loved the humour, and I think I fell in love with your Fiyero (so I'm desperately in need of a hot air balloon right now). I should write an essay for school, but I think I'll spend my day reading your other stories...
Zelda rules chapter 27 . 12/10/2013
My oh my vikunwildflowerqueen, you continue to impress me again and again.
This was a great story, and a quite refreshing from the usual Fiyeraba centered fics you usually do. (don't get me wrong, I ADORE THEM! I'm just saying) I really like how this was truly Elphaba's story about finding herself. I loved the crapartment too. And Dev for reasons unknown to me even.
I love your work!
Can't wait for "DTTB"!
-ZR
Zelda rules chapter 26 . 12/10/2013
XD
Zelda rules chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
Stupid Oscar. "there was a leak in the palace." What a bozo.
Anyway, this story is INCREDIBLE! Can't wait to see how it ends:)
Zelda rules chapter 24 . 12/10/2013
THE FEELS! THE FEELS!
Zelda rules chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Can this get any more epic?
Zelda rules chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
SO MANY FEELS!
Zelda rules chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
Really interesting description of Boq's home. Never really been done before.
And haha, I loved his sister's reactions! Although my sister would never to that to me. She'd miss me too much.
My brother would. He hates my guts:P
Zelda rules chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
Whoop whoop! Go Elphie!
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to meet MelenaXD
Zelda rules chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Yeah, the break was refreshing. But I always love first date/kiss scene:3

WELL THAT'S A HORSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR! -caught it:)

And poor Elphie:'(
Zelda rules chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
Eeep! I love Fiyero and I'm totally fangirling out right now!
Zelda rules chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BRING BACK IBRIHAM AND KASMIRA! (pst, and Kastle, I miss her too.)
I MISS THEM! WHO ARE THESE IMPOSTERS?!