Reviews for Of Strangers and Friends
lunamoon531 chapter 5 . 5/27
I really like this and I'm sad that it seems abandoned, I hope that one day you'll find it in you to continue it :)
ripper34 chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Good story
Hainbuche chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
interessante und absolut tolle geschriebenes stück fantasie. lg hayne
The Unknown chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
I loved the story! Sad ending, but loved it!
w- easy enough chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
Oh gosh, I wish I could give those aliens a punch in the face too. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lucinda Silver chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
So, after FOUR days, huh? Not to bother you and all, but the last time you update was in 2012 and it's 2016 now...

I really hope you're not dead!
misherukuro chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
Engaging read.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
More please?
Tomon chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
Interesting to see crossover where Harry is older even as far as his existence in the Marvel's verse Earth is concerned than most character. In a lot of cases he only appears where Avengers are already running or at the start of this all. For him to be older than S.H.I.E.L.D is nice twist.
But even the rest of the story is well done, still it did not captivate me to the level of your other stories.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
Awww! This is really good! I'm sad it hasn't been updated in so long. I hope you continue it one day!
Love2read23 chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
Oh, Harry legt. I thought he was going to stay. This is an interesting spin on Master of Death. I like that Harry knows Captain America and all the Avengers.
Yo name here chapter 5 . 3/10/2016
Woah, wait... the last time you updated was in 2012? aw man!

This story is really good, like really good. You're probably tired of hearing this, and I'm probably not the first person to say "You're probably tired of hearing this", but THIS IS GOOD STUFF, so update? It would really make my day! Thanks.

Also, that cliffie is good.
CalicoKitty17 chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
"Two more chapters" the author says, "just two more chapters left."

Four years later...

Pleasepleasepleaseplease. PLEASE finish the story. I rrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy like the concept, especially how Tony is the only person who actually worries over the known immortal. (It makes the whole situation more realistic, gives it a depth similar stories don't have because people don't think about things that like that.) Also, the meeting between Harry and Pepper just has so. much. potential.

CalicoKitty17
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Interesting!
I love that the thing Tony remembered most of Harry were his eyes. Out of everything that made Harry Harry, it's his eyes that are my favorite! I absolutely love that they're such a brilliant green color! Best thing about him! :D

I am loving forward to seeing Harry and Tony running into each other again and again!
SilvisMN chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
so much for updating after 4 days, huh?