Reviews for Of Strangers and Friends
w- easy enough chapter 5 . 10/22
Oh gosh, I wish I could give those aliens a punch in the face too. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lucinda Silver chapter 5 . 8/15
So, after FOUR days, huh? Not to bother you and all, but the last time you update was in 2012 and it's 2016 now...

I really hope you're not dead!
misherukuro chapter 5 . 7/27
Engaging read.
More please?
Tomon chapter 5 . 4/14
Interesting to see crossover where Harry is older even as far as his existence in the Marvel's verse Earth is concerned than most character. In a lot of cases he only appears where Avengers are already running or at the start of this all. For him to be older than S.H.I.E.L.D is nice twist.
But even the rest of the story is well done, still it did not captivate me to the level of your other stories.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 5 . 4/11
Awww! This is really good! I'm sad it hasn't been updated in so long. I hope you continue it one day!
Love2read23 chapter 5 . 4/11
Oh, Harry legt. I thought he was going to stay. This is an interesting spin on Master of Death. I like that Harry knows Captain America and all the Avengers.
Yo name here chapter 5 . 3/10
Woah, wait... the last time you updated was in 2012? aw man!

This story is really good, like really good. You're probably tired of hearing this, and I'm probably not the first person to say "You're probably tired of hearing this", but THIS IS GOOD STUFF, so update? It would really make my day! Thanks.

Also, that cliffie is good.
CalicoKitty17 chapter 5 . 3/6
"Two more chapters" the author says, "just two more chapters left."

Four years later...

Pleasepleasepleaseplease. PLEASE finish the story. I rrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy like the concept, especially how Tony is the only person who actually worries over the known immortal. (It makes the whole situation more realistic, gives it a depth similar stories don't have because people don't think about things that like that.) Also, the meeting between Harry and Pepper just has so. much. potential.

SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 2/1
I love that the thing Tony remembered most of Harry were his eyes. Out of everything that made Harry Harry, it's his eyes that are my favorite! I absolutely love that they're such a brilliant green color! Best thing about him! :D

I am loving forward to seeing Harry and Tony running into each other again and again!
SilvisMN chapter 5 . 1/15
so much for updating after 4 days, huh?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
This one is heartbreaking. and yet perfect.
arien043 chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Great story! Please continue!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
Please update soon, I am loving your story :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 10/23/2015