Reviews for Of Strangers and Friends
ava da keda chapter 6 . 3/13
really now? short of 1 chapter you end this?
disappointing since its a really cool story, but what can one do
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2017
Can't you just finish this one? Only 1 more chapter required.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 5 . 11/5/2017
WAIT RON?! Hermione, GINNY NEVILLE WAIT WHAT HOW!? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS HAD DIED WHAT AHHH
NO THE ALIENS CAN SHAPE SHIFT UGH HOW RUDE THEY TOOK THE FORMS OF HIS FRIENDS
don't know HIS name? HA! Don't know HIS name my arse YOUR DEFINENTLY NOT THEM
UGHHHH
MargaritaS chapter 6 . 10/27/2017
awww its a 51 without the 1, i dont know if you will ever check your reviews but i would like to say thank you for all the amazing contributions to the fanfic world you have left up to be enjoyed :)
May chapter 6 . 10/17/2017
I'm really disappointed you gave up, this was going somewhere good.
MayaHikari chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
Well Tony is still dying. If they want a weapon make sure the enemy torture u so that necessity will trigger creations. Most likely those Hydra top guns want to get something out of him while enjoying his pain and if he dues afterwards much better. Wow. Seems like I'm on negative energy today. Need to find /do to get good vibes.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2017
I absolutely love your take on Harry/ Avengers. This was great!
Pavel.Fr chapter 6 . 8/13/2017
I really enjoyed reading this story! Thank you so much for writing!
Zela3 chapter 6 . 8/13/2017
I'm personally sad to see such a great writer move on but I do understand. I have one request of you though if you are contacted and told about an adoption of your stories in the above list could you possibly mention it in another AN so that readers can find them? If it's too much trouble then that's ok but I would love to read the continued story line even though it will be another author writing it. I've known some authors who adopted stories to change just the title plus since it might not be posted here I might not be able to find it. I know you probably won't get notice from all writers who adopt since you said they didn't have to tell you but if they do (and don't find it to be too much trouble to post the author's name here) it would be much appreciated. Thanks for writing such great stories!
sylvelle chapter 6 . 8/13/2017
Excellent story hope people continue this and your others. All quite good.
Thanks
\Tricia
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 8/13/2017
The world is built on what others have started or created, so feel good that at least people found what you began to be interesting enough to continue. It sucks they do not ask for permission...but that is what copyright is for.
YokaiAngel chapter 6 . 8/13/2017
Can you post who adopts them? And good luck~
1sunfun chapter 5 . 8/7/2017
Good.
marsilea2510 chapter 5 . 7/28/2017
four days...and lots more it seems
HufflepuffSupreme chapter 5 . 7/26/2017