Reviews for He's A What?
briana.schmidt1 chapter 2 . 5/21
What!? You can't leave me hanging like that dude!
ThatOneRandomFangirl chapter 2 . 4/14
Just Keep Waitin' Just keep Waitin'
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
K is /not/ going to be happy when he finds out J left the stakeout to see a movie with random people off the street. Until they find out exactly /what/ Arthur and Alfred actually are. Well, even then K will still be mad at J. Makes me wonder if MIB knows about the nations or if they'll think the duo are aliens or just strange people first. I can't wait to find out!
btw, The Avengers was an awesome movie!
Natekleh chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Erm dude. There is like only two chapters and te last time you updated was 2012. So please, I'm begging you to please update
Alfred Freedoom Jones chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Please Update!
Phantom Ice chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Ya, I love MIB also... And I love Hetalia and England and Britian, so, basically, this is like perfect. ;-)
tokiluv chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Please please please continue this! It's really good!
CatMaz chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Lol! I loved that last part! I hope you update soon! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
''NAAAA!'' Is probaly nothin! XD
XD XD XD LUV U SOOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW! XD XD XD
Ps:*Vispering*Just sav MIB for the first time(2). I LOL'd...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
ME: Tihihi *adorabel giggel*

RANDOM FRIEND: Ooo, crap...I would advise you to run as fast as you posibily can. Right. Now. *vispers*It is now she vill kill you.

Random evil guy: Ummmh. I don't like this girl...*Skared*
CheesyBirdie chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
oooo i like this story ...wat happerns next?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Update soon lease!
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Teehee. I love how the bad guy loves his evil laugh Normally in Hetalia I root for Cana-chan and/or ze awesomeness but since this is a movie crossover, I'm half rooting for the bad guys too. I just love MIB Thank you!
minionnumber2 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
i love your evil laugh as well, sir!
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Ive watched this already but i gotta ask... will tony be mentioned in this at all? It seems like america would have had to talk to the mib when tony moved in with him