Reviews for Annotations
iluvfairytale chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
This. Is. So. Good.
Tucker chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Another great fic! I really love how smart you've made Aerith in your stories! Not to mention, I love that she actually manages to find a good use for her ancient powers that can really help the whole world & is smart enough to be able to follow through with it.

Sad that there's no Cloud, but I love the bits with Sephiroth & Vincent since I love when Seph finds out Vincent is his father. And it's a really unique take on Sephiroth leaving Shinra - I feel like he finally has the chance to be happy by being normal now that he can live just like everyone else. It's interesting how Aerith & Sephiroth basically change places in the fic.

Even the "side" characters are cool in this - I adore your Rufus and Cloud's mom was hilarious. XD Going on about poor Cloud's hero worship lol.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Go Aerith! I wish her luck!
shyd1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Exciting!
P.T. Tucker chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I always love Vincent being Sephiroth's father. And an Aerith that truly does something in the fic is always awesome. Rufus/Aerith is a pairing I never knew I wanted before now. Only negative is this does feels quite short (I know it's actually over 10K) and more like a very long chapter in a bigger story than a stand-alone fic.
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Best save the world plan! Go Aerith!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
im just enamored with how you write them, oh god
Ice Silverwind chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Woohoo. Next part. Err... Seph. is sorta OOC, but since there's no IC to base him on...
Barranca chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh yes, all the unsaid open secrets that are only obvious in retrospective, the inevitability of people falling into the trap of greed and wanting to believe their ideals more than the cruel reality - you've painted a captivating picture. It's lucky Aerith has lost some of her vulnerability, it balances out. Just please no Shinra-Gainsborough weddings! :D
AnimeKinIsMe chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I love your concept and your writing is great! Please update as soon as you can as I am dying to read more! :)
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Interesting. I'd like to see what you come up with for Dialectic. The whole twist with Seph resigning then becoming Aerith's friend instead of crazed murderer is a nice touch. . Thanks for sharing!

CT.
seaweed chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I have to admit businesswoman Aerith and nervous Sephiroth is a little weird to accustom to. If you really think about it though Aerith does come out as witty (a little wittier to the original game but still within the borders of cannon) and Sephiroth does deserve a small breakdown after not going mad this time! Also the fact that I imagined him going around the world quoting 'father this' and 'father that' instead of 'mother' was quite amusing too! Cliffhanger at the end but hey! got used to it from last time and if we are still alive by the time you finish the last part then I am definatelly reading it! I have enjoyed the sequel very much and it seems your unique way of writing only the important parts this concisely and still making an interestin story has not dimisnished! Thank you for sharing!
HelKat chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
SQUEE! I totally have to review this story! I love the sectioned parts of the one shot; its like chapters in a oneshot. And Aerith was so cunning it was refreshing. And you kept her in character!

I hope to read the third of your series soon!

- HK
EIMIM chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love it! Especially the mystery of what's going to happen to Cloud.

You write Sephiroth very well, but I had a hard time picturing him with short, black hair.

Can't wait for more
Mr. High-and-Almighty chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Is S Sephiroth? Who woke up? Revealed in Dialectic?