Reviews for Annotations
P.T. Tucker chapter 1 . 5/3
I always love Vincent being Sephiroth's father. And an Aerith that truly does something in the fic is always awesome. Rufus/Aerith is a pairing I never knew I wanted before now. Only negative is this does feels quite short (I know it's actually over 10K) and more like a very long chapter in a bigger story than a stand-alone fic.
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Best save the world plan! Go Aerith!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
im just enamored with how you write them, oh god
Ice Silverwind chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Woohoo. Next part. Err... Seph. is sorta OOC, but since there's no IC to base him on...
Barranca chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh yes, all the unsaid open secrets that are only obvious in retrospective, the inevitability of people falling into the trap of greed and wanting to believe their ideals more than the cruel reality - you've painted a captivating picture. It's lucky Aerith has lost some of her vulnerability, it balances out. Just please no Shinra-Gainsborough weddings! :D
AnimeKinIsMe chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I love your concept and your writing is great! Please update as soon as you can as I am dying to read more! :)
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Interesting. I'd like to see what you come up with for Dialectic. The whole twist with Seph resigning then becoming Aerith's friend instead of crazed murderer is a nice touch. . Thanks for sharing!

CT.
seaweed chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I have to admit businesswoman Aerith and nervous Sephiroth is a little weird to accustom to. If you really think about it though Aerith does come out as witty (a little wittier to the original game but still within the borders of cannon) and Sephiroth does deserve a small breakdown after not going mad this time! Also the fact that I imagined him going around the world quoting 'father this' and 'father that' instead of 'mother' was quite amusing too! Cliffhanger at the end but hey! got used to it from last time and if we are still alive by the time you finish the last part then I am definatelly reading it! I have enjoyed the sequel very much and it seems your unique way of writing only the important parts this concisely and still making an interestin story has not dimisnished! Thank you for sharing!
HelKat chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
SQUEE! I totally have to review this story! I love the sectioned parts of the one shot; its like chapters in a oneshot. And Aerith was so cunning it was refreshing. And you kept her in character!

I hope to read the third of your series soon!

- HK
EIMIM chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love it! Especially the mystery of what's going to happen to Cloud.

You write Sephiroth very well, but I had a hard time picturing him with short, black hair.

Can't wait for more
Mr. High-and-Almighty chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Is S Sephiroth? Who woke up? Revealed in Dialectic?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
You're taking this in some interesting directions! I wonder what Cloud will make of the new world he's waking up to. I like Sephiroth's first meeting with Vincent and how they slowly start to build a relationship of sorts. I am pretty confused about the bit about Hojo wanting to use Chaos (or his host, or whatever) as the father - Lucretia was pregnant before Vincent was experimented on.
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I was rather surprised when you've made Aeris break up with Zack - but at the same time I saw it coming. It must have been hard for her to make the choice, since she still loves Zack, only he doesn't put her at top priority.

It's hard to imagine Sephiroth with ebony hair, but in a way it makes sense after Jenova's dead. Though, I thought Jenova was a virus? Wouldn't she still be able to live despite being gutted by Sephiroth - just like when he cut her head off from her body and carried it around before Cloud killed him?

I love the power play between Aeris and Rufus. Honestly, I'd feel absolutely horrible if Tseng was beaten by Rufus, but at the same time ... Rufus/Aeris would be a lovely and interesting couple. I feel like Tseng's the "nice guy" in those typical romance dramas who always get beaten by the sly and cool guy. Makes me sad...

I'll be waiting for your next piece. I hope that the last message means Cloud's still alive? And 'S' would be Shalua - who seems to have erased all traces of him killing Hojo escaping.
chocolate101 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh! Who to root for? Tseng/aerith is delicious, but Rufus/aerith would be so exciting! And a little heartbreaking on tsengs part D: it would be fantastically awkward and endearing for zack and aerith to continue a friendship:)

However a cloud/Rufus would be most exciting! SephClo is cool but slightly dull and a VinClo epic bromine friendship thing would be awesome, with some Zack on the side somewhere?

Love it all though! Very Nice :)
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Interesting. Is the 'He' in the last line Cloud? Or is he really dead?

And I like that she used their plans in the end:) Though it's also a bit bittersweet.