Reviews for Stuck Together!
Elisa chapter 27 . 2/24
I hope you haven't forgotten us and can find the time to write. Would be a shame to leave this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/31/2016
Urghh I wish they would just get together already. Especially Blossom and Brick Btw I love your storyI hope you'll work on it till the end. Can't wait to read it all️️
Guest chapter 27 . 10/30/2016
wow, like intense, smart, and tottally fake!¡! cant wait for your next one!¡! ;]
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Awesome just love the story
Dreamnight Wish chapter 27 . 7/27/2016
I love it! Keep up the good work! Seriously, my favourite part is that you wrote Boomer's personality so differently and I really like it! Update!
Wolf Goddess of Siberia chapter 27 . 7/11/2016
Honestly, I'm a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE what you've done with the story, but the bouncing back and forth randomly is slightly irritating and what the heck? At the end there you just kept bouncing back and forth between Boomer and Butch. It wouldn't have been so bad if the Brick chapter had made up for it, but in my opinion...it didn't. At all. Maybe if it was a little longer or delved into how Blossom feels about him/the situation like you've done for Buttercup. Actually, it'd be nice for Bubbles too. I'd like to think she's not some scared, broken pet when she's been hit, what? Once?

I do love the story and I am looking forward to your update, I'm just a little disappointed with the last few chapters.
Taze X Tail chapter 27 . 7/9/2016
Just read the whole thing today, and it is awesome. I like the change up with Boomer, even if I prefer the usual "carefree and innocent" that everyone else writes about...my point being it's cool to see him written differently. Please continue this! :)
berlalei chapter 27 . 6/22/2016
I feel 'Angst' should be another genre pin you should add because of all internal struggles the boys have to deal with. Also, the only way I see these relationships working out is through Stockholm Syndrome. Especially, since you've got the girls under house arrest now. Also, are you gonna make the girls fall for the boys these under the pretenses?

At this point, I'm more interested in how the boys are dealing about situation with their father and having a girl at home than the girl's plight. Why? The girls are obviously stuck, weak, the boys are keeping them like caged birds, and they get beat up or such if they try/ speak about leaving. So do the boys help the girls at all? How do they help them? Or are the girls supposed to get convenient power boosts to help themselves and the boys?
godess bubbles chapter 27 . 6/4/2016
Update soon!I hope they get together soon!
Asuki-sama chapter 25 . 5/29/2016
Okay, I'm a huge procrastinator as well but this is ridiculous. It's been FOUR MOTHER FRICKIN YEARS since you started this story. I'm about to start ranting but I'm also gonna keep it sorta PG. YOU MOTHER EFFIN FRICKER. It has been a FRICKIN SEVEN MONTHS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED. YOU FLIPPIN SON OF A BANANA! I HOPE YOU SIT ON A PINEAPPLE! GET OFF YOUR FRICKING TUMBLER OR YOUTUBE OR THE EQUALLY DISTRACTING WEB SURFING. I tried positive feels in my last review but to keep dedicated readers waiting for SEVEN EFFIN MONTHS. I would say I'm impressed by the about of procrastination but get your shrimp together and SIT YOU ARSE DOWN TO THE FRICKIN COMPUTER AND TYPE YOU MOTHER EFFIN SON OF FIGS! KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE AN EFFIN CROSSBREED OF FRICKIN BANANAS AND FIGS! I LIKE FRUIT! Stop judging my insults and start typing chapter 28. Rant: Over. Okay, now that that's out of my system...positive feels man. ~(-,-)~. But seriously. Write. Like your life depends on it. It just might.
PrettyChiisy2 chapter 27 . 5/28/2016
I'm really curious about the plot this fanfic is getting. How do you even come up with this stuff? xD whatever it is, keep it coming. But seriously every time HIM appears, I feel my heartbeat increase, like in a scared way. He's just so scary here ;-;
PrettyChiisy2 chapter 26 . 5/28/2016
Humm okay so the relationship between bubbles and boomer is improving. Me likey~

I don't know why I worry about boomer and bubbles so much even tho my favorite couple is brick and blossom, then butch and buttercup lol maybe because I was worried that boomer would stay as a freak for the rest of the story
PrettyChiisy2 chapter 25 . 5/28/2016
Awwww honestly I can't decide a favorite couple in this fanfic~ they're all just so cute in their own ways-

BUT BOOMER NEEDS TO FREAKING KISS BUBBLES ALREADY LIKE SERIOUSLY, CATCH UP MAN
PrettyChiisy2 chapter 22 . 5/28/2016
"Pussy."
"You mean the thing you don't get?"

LMAOO I totally died after that. And then later Blossom drinking from the wine and doing all that to Brick 0.0

IM LOVING THIS FANFIC, KEEP DEM SMUTTY CHAPTERS COMING
Asuki-sama chapter 26 . 5/21/2016
This is so good! You better get your butt next to a computer screen or I'll-I'll. Nah, I love your writing too much to be mad. This is actually very good and dearly wish that you will continue it. I hope you 'get into the groove again' because your story deserves it. A great writer and a great story deserves completetion and justice. I help but feel bad that you and your story is not getting it. I do not wish to hurry or pressure you. If there happened to be a lot of drama in your life or this story is now an inconvenience, I'm sorry. But I cannot sit down passively and wait for this beautiful story to die incomplete. Please, please, if you happen to read this review, please continue this. It needs the justice it deserves, YOU need the justice this skill deserves. Come on, get up and preserver.