Reviews for Stuck Together!
butter chapter 27 . 9/11
*cries* I remember waiting for the updates but one day they just stopped it made me so sad
Samantha chapter 15 . 8/21
when is your next one coming
Bouncing Bunny chapter 27 . 7/28
I don't think you're gonna update soon? T-T
Brittany chapter 27 . 6/9
I cant wait for the next update I am really excited for Bubbles and Boomer the most tho mostly because of how he is acting.
Awesome Fangirl Obsession chapter 27 . 5/7
OMG u started writing when you were 14?! Damn Im 14 now...Anywayyss..This fanfict is awsomeeee! This has to be my favorite so far. I spent all day reading all these chapters (I have no life whatsoever btw lol) I would love to see how this story wraps up; Please keep writing!
Brooke chapter 27 . 4/24
Please make more! I've been reading since you published the first one and I've been dying to know how it ends!
DidntSignIn chapter 27 . 4/12
Can i finish this for you? I have ideas and since you didnt finish it i was just wonderig
L i z chapter 27 . 4/12
Aaaa you're probably not going to see this because its been two years since you last updated but-..
Pleeeeeeaaase continue! I stayed up all day and night reading this! I love it so much
The suspense is killing me .

I think I..I'm in love with your story and the way you write :))

I love all the couple's chapters but I especially love Brick and Blossom's chapters.. you portray them so well!
I really love the way you write and the story itself. You HAVE to continue it. You must! ...not right away, i mean, take your time..but please continue. I really love your writing and this story. BTW did I ever mention I love your writing and this story?!

P.S.
I love your writing and this story.
That random gal chapter 27 . 4/11
"See you soon" my focking ass. U finished this in 2015. Guess what. Its 2017 already
That random gal chapter 10 . 4/11
I mostly like brick and blossom outa them all. And gen buttercuo and butch. And THEN POTATOES! NO. im joking. The othee two
butchxbutters chapter 1 . 3/31
Sup peeps
Elisa chapter 27 . 2/24
I hope you haven't forgotten us and can find the time to write. Would be a shame to leave this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/31/2016
Urghh I wish they would just get together already. Especially Blossom and Brick Btw I love your storyI hope you'll work on it till the end. Can't wait to read it all️️
Guest chapter 27 . 10/30/2016
wow, like intense, smart, and tottally fake!¡! cant wait for your next one!¡! ;]
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Awesome just love the story