Reviews for Stuck Together!
FFLuvr chapter 27 . 1/9
Mann, has it been a while, since I've read this, but man I still live it. I am wondering though, did Brick drink the Desire wine? And all those locks, will drain Blossom of her powers? Well I hope to see more chapters for this year, I hope you had a good, Birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, AND a happy new year lol till next time! :D
Darling Rose chapter 27 . 1/6
I can't wait till the next chapter is uploaded! By the way...I just waited till I made it to the last uploaded chapter to do a review. I'd like to ask you, could you pretty please make HIM push Blossom and Brick together, giving Blossom a reason to stay? Also, I'd love it if Boomer had a nightmare about seeing Mojo Jojo die again, I'm sorry, that actually sounded horrible. What I mean't was, he has that nightmare, unable to wake-Bubbles wakes because of his constant mumbling and hearing something smash, as if Boomer accidently hit something off his bed drawer in sleep. She walks into his room slowly, trying to shake him awake. Boomer wakes sitting up, tears start to flow in his eyes. Bubbles felt extreme pity and sorry for him. Uncertain of what to do, she asks a simple question. "B-Boomer? A-are you okay?" He wraps her hands around her neck, Bubbles jumping and the swift move, she was scared until she realized he was hugging her. She would rub his back, trying to think of something to say. "It's okay Boomer..I'm here..." Boomer is still crying, still embarrassed at the scene. But, Boomer was still the sensitive on in the trio, do you expect him not to freak after a nightmare? Where his only fatherly figure dies? This is when Boomer develops feelings for Bubbles, and so does Bubbles.

This is just an idea! You don't need to do this! Though, I'd be extremely honored if you did use this pitch. I love this fan-fiction! 3
-Darling Rose
ElusiveRoboticEnigma chapter 27 . 1/5
I love this story! It's very well written and the characters are strong and consistent. While having canon characteristics, they are also uniquely your own. I'm in love with ButchxButtercup, but I really do enjoy each set. I can't wait to see where this goes with HIM. Please do keep writing!
RowdyPuff chapter 27 . 12/2/2015
I liked ittt so :D
insecure-author chapter 27 . 11/28/2015
Cool story, looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/27/2015
Keep this going please icaint for chapter 28
dragonroses chapter 27 . 11/24/2015
wonderful poor blossom she not going to get free yet
BlueScarlet465 chapter 27 . 11/23/2015
Hm, out of all of them, I would have suspected Buttercup to figure out how to get out first, oh well.

When HIM came and told Brick to figure out how to keep Blossom in, I'm thinking 'It's your spell that's failing, you fix it' but Brick doesn't have it in him to say that. I guess physically locking her out is one way to go about this

Glad you updated... You've been at this for four years? Didn't know that. At least you didn't leave this story unfinished, and that's what counts
Dreams 00 chapter 27 . 11/19/2015
Thanks for continue.
I liked the chapter. Continuing when you can hope with patience.
MiyakoWulfie chapter 27 . 11/18/2015
Lool "Break-in my ass" XD
Totally made this chapter worth it Cx Pfftt~
Can't wait for the greens! C':
Rashel k chapter 27 . 11/18/2015
Aww, you were only 14 when starting this? You were just a baby :)
Don't worry dearie, it can take a bit to get back into the swing of things. You'll pick it back up in no time.

Blossom, ain't you too smart to fall for this trick? Notice, dammit! :')
Guest chapter 27 . 11/18/2015
Yoo, you're back :) thanks for the update. Keep up the good work (y)
I-Am-Seasoned chapter 27 . 11/17/2015
Loving this story. I love the Greens pairing the best, mainly because I have messy black hair and green eyes, and I'm attracted to girls like Buttercup. I hope you continue this story! I can't wait to read more!
ROCuevas chapter 27 . 11/17/2015
Really great job.
purplemidgee chapter 27 . 11/17/2015
I'm glad you updated it made my day better :) and it was awesome